Impact of adjusting for the reciprocal relationship between maternal weight and free thyroxine during early pregnancy.
AuthorsHaddow, James E
Craig, Wendy Y
Palomaki, Glenn E
Neveux, Louis M
Canick, Jacob A
Malone, Fergal D
D'Alton, Mary E
AffiliationDivision of Medical Screening and Special Testing, Women and Infants Hospital, Alpert Medical School of Brown University, Providence, Rhode Island 02903, USA. firstname.lastname@example.org
Body Mass Index
Pregnancy Trimester, First
Pregnancy Trimester, Second
MetadataShow full item record
CitationHaddow JE et al. Impact of adjusting for the reciprocal relationship between maternal weight and free thyroxine during early pregnancy. Thyroid. 2013, 23 (2):225-30
JournalThyroid : official journal of the American Thyroid Association
AbstractAmong euthyroid pregnant women in a large clinical trial, free thyroxine (FT4) measurements below the 2.5th centile were associated with a 17 lb higher weight (2.9 kg/m(2)) than in the overall study population. We explore this relationship further.
Item TypeArticle In Press
- Trimester-specific thyroid hormone reference ranges in Sudanese women.
- Authors: Elhaj ET, Adam I, Ahmed MA, Lutfi MF
- Issue date: 2016 Oct 31
- First- and second-trimester thyroid hormone reference data in pregnant women: a FaSTER (First- and Second-Trimester Evaluation of Risk for aneuploidy) Research Consortium study.
- Authors: Lambert-Messerlian G, McClain M, Haddow JE, Palomaki GE, Canick JA, Cleary-Goldman J, Malone FD, Porter TF, Nyberg DA, Bernstein P, D'Alton ME, FaSTER Research Consortium.
- Issue date: 2008 Jul
- An Inverse Relationship Between Weight and Free Thyroxine During Early Gestation Among Women Treated for Hypothyroidism.
- Authors: Haddow JE, Neveux LM, Palomaki GE, Lambert-Messerlian G, Malone FD, D'Alton ME
- Issue date: 2015 Aug
- Variability in thyroid-stimulating hormone suppression by human chorionic [corrected] gonadotropin during early pregnancy.
- Authors: Haddow JE, McClain MR, Lambert-Messerlian G, Palomaki GE, Canick JA, Cleary-Goldman J, Malone FD, Porter TF, Nyberg DA, Bernstein P, D'Alton ME, First and Second Trimester Evaluation of Risk for Fetal Aneuploidy Research Consortium.
- Issue date: 2008 Sep
- Maternal thyroid function at 11-13 weeks of gestation.
- Authors: Ashoor G, Kametas NA, Akolekar R, Guisado J, Nicolaides KH
- Issue date: 2010