Maternal 25-hydroxyvitamin d and preterm birth in twin gestations.
AuthorsBodnar, Lisa M
Rouse, Dwight J
Peaceman, Alan M
Spong, Catherine Y
Varner, Michael W
Malone, Fergal D
Iams, Jay D
Mercer, Brian M
Thorp, John M
Carpenter, Marshall W
Ramin, Susan M
AffiliationDepartment of Epidemiology, University of Pittsburgh Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15261, USA. email@example.com
Pregnancy Trimester, Second
Vitamin D Deficiency
MetadataShow full item record
CitationBodnar LM et al. Maternal 25-hydroxyvitamin d and preterm birth in twin gestations. Obstet Gynecol. 2013, 122 (1):91-8
JournalObstetrics and Gynecology
AbstractTo assess whether there was an independent association between maternal 25-hydroxyvitamin D concentrations at 24-28 weeks of gestation and preterm birth in a multicenter U.S. cohort of twin pregnancies.
- Early-pregnancy vitamin D deficiency and risk of preterm birth subtypes.
- Authors: Bodnar LM, Platt RW, Simhan HN
- Issue date: 2015 Feb
- Maternal vitamin D status and small-for-gestational-age offspring in women at high risk for preeclampsia.
- Authors: Gernand AD, Simhan HN, Caritis S, Bodnar LM
- Issue date: 2014 Jan
- Trajectory of vitamin D status during pregnancy in relation to neonatal birth size and fetal survival: a prospective cohort study.
- Authors: Bärebring L, Bullarbo M, Glantz A, Hulthén L, Ellis J, Jagner Å, Schoenmakers I, Winkvist A, Augustin H
- Issue date: 2018 Feb 13
- Vitamin D status and recurrent preterm birth: a nested case-control study in high-risk women.
- Authors: Thorp JM, Camargo CA, McGee PL, Harper M, Klebanoff MA, Sorokin Y, Varner MW, Wapner RJ, Caritis SN, Iams JD, Carpenter MW, Peaceman AM, Mercer BM, Sciscione A, Rouse DJ, Ramin SM, Anderson GB, Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development Maternal-Fetal Medicine Units Network.
- Issue date: 2012 Dec
- Vitamin D, pre-eclampsia, and preterm birth among pregnancies at high risk for pre-eclampsia: an analysis of data from a low-dose aspirin trial.
- Authors: Gernand AD, Simhan HN, Baca KM, Caritis S, Bodnar LM
- Issue date: 2017 Nov