AffiliationaDepartment of Radiology, Cork University Hospital bDepartment of Radiology, University College Cork, Wilton, Cork, Ireland.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationImaging the small bowel. 2014, 30 (2):134-40 Curr. Opin. Gastroenterol.
JournalCurrent opinion in gastroenterology
AbstractRadiologic investigations continue to play a pivotal role in the diagnosis of pathologic conditions of the small intestine despite enhancement of capsule endoscopy and double-balloon endoscopy. Imaging techniques continue to evolve and new techniques in MRI in particular, are being developed.
- Small bowel imaging - still a radiologic approach?
- Authors: Markova I, Kluchova K, Zboril R, Mashlan M, Herman M
- Issue date: 2010 Jun
- Small bowel diagnostics: current place of small bowel endoscopy.
- Authors: Aktas H, Mensink PB
- Issue date: 2012 Jun
- Computed tomographic enterography and enteroclysis: pearls and pitfalls.
- Authors: Dave-Verma H, Moore S, Singh A, Martins N, Zawacki J
- Issue date: 2008 Nov-Dec
- MR imaging of the small bowel.
- Authors: Masselli G, Gualdi G
- Issue date: 2012 Aug
- Computed tomography enteroclysis in the diagnosis of intestinal diseases.
- Authors: Engin G
- Issue date: 2008 Jan-Feb