Non-contrast CT at comparable dose to an abdominal radiograph in patients with acute renal colic; impact of iterative reconstruction on image quality and diagnostic performance.
AuthorsMcLaughlin, P D
Murphy, K P
Hayes, S A
McGarrigle, A M
Barry, J E
Maher, M M
AffiliationDepartment of Radiology, Cork University Hospital, Wilton, Cork, Ireland.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationNon-contrast CT at comparable dose to an abdominal radiograph in patients with acute renal colic; impact of iterative reconstruction on image quality and diagnostic performance. 2014, 5 (2):217-30 Insights Imaging
JournalInsights into imaging
AbstractThe aim was to assess the performance of low-dose non-contrast CT of the urinary tract (LD-CT) acquired at radiation exposures close to that of abdominal radiography using adaptive statistical iterative reconstruction (ASiR).
- The adaptive statistical iterative reconstruction-V technique for radiation dose reduction in abdominal CT: comparison with the adaptive statistical iterative reconstruction technique.
- Authors: Kwon H, Cho J, Oh J, Kim D, Cho J, Kim S, Lee S, Lee J
- Issue date: 2015 Oct
- Abdominal CT: comparison of low-dose CT with adaptive statistical iterative reconstruction and routine-dose CT with filtered back projection in 53 patients.
- Authors: Sagara Y, Hara AK, Pavlicek W, Silva AC, Paden RG, Wu Q
- Issue date: 2010 Sep
- Model-Based Iterative Reconstruction in CT Enterography.
- Authors: Murphy KP, Crush L, Twomey M, McLaughlin PD, Mildenberger IC, Moore N, Bye J, O'Connor OJ, McSweeney SE, Shanahan F, Maher MM
- Issue date: 2015 Dec
- Low-dose CT imaging of the acute abdomen using model-based iterative reconstruction: a prospective study.
- Authors: Moloney F, James K, Twomey M, Ryan D, Grey TM, Downes A, Kavanagh RG, Moore N, Murphy MJ, Bye J, Carey BW, McSweeney SE, Deasy C, Andrews E, Shanahan F, Maher MM, O'Connor OJ
- Issue date: 2018 Nov 17
- CT of the chest with model-based, fully iterative reconstruction: comparison with adaptive statistical iterative reconstruction.
- Authors: Ichikawa Y, Kitagawa K, Nagasawa N, Murashima S, Sakuma H
- Issue date: 2013 Aug 9