Non-contrast CT at comparable dose to an abdominal radiograph in patients with acute renal colic; impact of iterative reconstruction on image quality and diagnostic performance.
AuthorsMcLaughlin, P D
Murphy, K P
Hayes, S A
McGarrigle, A M
Barry, J E
Maher, M M
AffiliationDepartment of Radiology, Cork University Hospital, Wilton, Cork, Ireland.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationNon-contrast CT at comparable dose to an abdominal radiograph in patients with acute renal colic; impact of iterative reconstruction on image quality and diagnostic performance. 2014, 5 (2):217-30 Insights Imaging
JournalInsights into imaging
AbstractThe aim was to assess the performance of low-dose non-contrast CT of the urinary tract (LD-CT) acquired at radiation exposures close to that of abdominal radiography using adaptive statistical iterative reconstruction (ASiR).
CollectionsCork University Hospital
- The adaptive statistical iterative reconstruction-V technique for radiation dose reduction in abdominal CT: comparison with the adaptive statistical iterative reconstruction technique.
- Authors: Kwon H, Cho J, Oh J, Kim D, Cho J, Kim S, Lee S, Lee J
- Issue date: 2015 Oct
- Abdominal CT: comparison of low-dose CT with adaptive statistical iterative reconstruction and routine-dose CT with filtered back projection in 53 patients.
- Authors: Sagara Y, Hara AK, Pavlicek W, Silva AC, Paden RG, Wu Q
- Issue date: 2010 Sep
- Model-Based Iterative Reconstruction in CT Enterography.
- Authors: Murphy KP, Crush L, Twomey M, McLaughlin PD, Mildenberger IC, Moore N, Bye J, O'Connor OJ, McSweeney SE, Shanahan F, Maher MM
- Issue date: 2015 Dec
- CT of the chest with model-based, fully iterative reconstruction: comparison with adaptive statistical iterative reconstruction.
- Authors: Ichikawa Y, Kitagawa K, Nagasawa N, Murashima S, Sakuma H
- Issue date: 2013 Aug 9
- Adaptive statistical iterative reconstruction and Veo: assessment of image quality and diagnostic performance in CT colonography at various radiation doses.
- Authors: Yoon MA, Kim SH, Lee JM, Woo HS, Lee ES, Ahn SJ, Han JK
- Issue date: 2012 Sep-Oct