Aneurysmal wall enhancement and perianeurysmal edema after endovascular treatment of unruptured cerebral aneurysms.
AffiliationDivision of Neuroradiology, Department of Medical Imaging, Toronto Western Hospital, 399 Bathurst St., 3 McLaughlin Wing, Room #425, Toronto, ON, M5T 2S8, Canada.
Local subject classificationRADIOLOGY
MetadataShow full item record
CitationAneurysmal wall enhancement and perianeurysmal edema after endovascular treatment of unruptured cerebral aneurysms. 2014, 56 (6):487-95 Neuroradiology
AbstractPerianeurysmal edema and aneurysm wall enhancement are previously described phenomenon after coil embolization attributed to inflammatory reaction. We aimed to demonstrate the prevalence and natural course of these phenomena in unruptured aneurysms after endovascular treatment and to identify factors that contributed to their development.
- Late occurrence of a symptomatic perianeurysmal edema and wall enhancement after coil embolization.
- Authors: Jawid M, Ulrike B, Andreas B, Olav J
- Issue date: 2014 Dec
- Intracranial aneurysms with perianeurysmal edema: long-term outcomes post-endovascular treatment.
- Authors: Sim KJ, Yan B, Dowling RJ, Mitchell PJ
- Issue date: 2015 Apr
- Wall enhancement, edema, and hydrocephalus after endovascular coil occlusion of intradural cerebral aneurysms.
- Authors: Fanning NF, Willinsky RA, ter Brugge KG
- Issue date: 2008 Jun
- Progressive perianeurysmal edema induced after endovascular coil embolization. Report of three cases and review of the literature.
- Authors: Horie N, Kitagawa N, Morikawa M, Tsutsumi K, Kaminogo M, Nagata I
- Issue date: 2007 May
- Perianeurysmal edema in giant intracranial aneurysms in relation to aneurysm location, size, and partial thrombosis.
- Authors: Dengler J, Maldaner N, Bijlenga P, Burkhardt JK, Graewe A, Guhl S, Hong B, Hohaus C, Kursumovic A, Mielke D, Schebesch KM, Wostrack M, Rufenacht D, Vajkoczy P, Schmidt NO, Giant Intracranial Aneurysm Study Group.
- Issue date: 2015 Aug