The utilisation and diagnostic yield of radiological imaging in a specialist functional GI disorder clinic: an 11-year retrospective study.
Murphy, Kevin P
O'Neill, Siobhan B
O'Donovan, Joanne P
Desmond, Alan N
Quigley, Eamonn M
Maher, Michael M
AffiliationDepartment of Radiology, Cork University Hospital, Wilton, Cork, Ireland.
Local subject classificationRADIOLOGY
MetadataShow full item record
CitationThe utilisation and diagnostic yield of radiological imaging in a specialist functional GI disorder clinic: an 11-year retrospective study. 2014: Eur Radiol
AbstractThe term functional gastrointestinal disorders (FGID) describes various aggregations of chronic gastrointestinal (GI) symptoms not explained by identifiable organic pathology; accordingly, their diagnosis rests on symptom-based criteria and a process of exclusion. Evidence is lacking on the appropriate use of abdominal imaging studies (AIS) in FGIDs.
- The spectrum of functional gastrointestinal disorders in a tertiary referral clinic in Ireland.
- Authors: Walsh K, McWilliams SR, Maher MM, Quigley EM
- Issue date: 2012 Mar
- Performance of an algorithm-based approach to the diagnosis and management of functional gastrointestinal disorders: A pilot trial.
- Authors: Linedale EC, Mikocka-Walus A, Vincent AD, Gibson PR, Andrews JM
- Issue date: 2018 Jan
- Outcome of hospital outpatient treatment of functional gastrointestinal disorders.
- Authors: Basnayake C, Kamm MA, Salzberg M, Stanley A, Khera A, Burrell K, Wilson-O'Brien A, Hebbard G, Thompson AJ
- Issue date: 2019 Feb
- The spectra, symptom profiles and overlap of Rome III functional gastrointestinal disorders in a tertiary center in South China.
- Authors: Xiong LS, Shi Q, Gong XR, Cui Y, Chen MH
- Issue date: 2014 Oct
- Abdominal imaging post bariatric surgery: predictors, usage and utility.
- Authors: Haddad D, David A, Abdel-Dayem H, Socci N, Ahmed L, Gilet A
- Issue date: 2017 Aug