A toddler with a yellow nose and excessive intake of sweet potato.
AffiliationPaediatric Department, Letterkenny General Hospital, Letterkenny, Ireland. email@example.com
MetadataShow full item record
CitationA toddler with a yellow nose and excessive intake of sweet potato. 2011, 2011: BMJ Case Rep
JournalBMJ case reports
- Betacarotenemia with isolated nose involvement in a child: a case report.
- Authors: Kayhan-Tetik B, Çaylan N
- Issue date: 2019 Oct 1
- [Carotinaemia in patient with excessive beta-carotene food-intake and dysregulated diabetes mellitus].
- Authors: Mikkelsen CS, Mikkelsen DB, Lindegaard HM
- Issue date: 2009 Jan 26
- Carotenoids with a 5,6-dihydro-5,6-dihydroxy-beta-end group, from yellow sweet potato "Benimasari", Ipomoea batatas Lam.
- Authors: Maoka T, Akimoto N, Ishiguro K, Yoshinaga M, Yoshimoto M
- Issue date: 2007 Jul
- Nutritional implications of selective eating in a child with autism spectrum disorder.
- Authors: Keown K, Bothwell J, Jain S
- Issue date: 2014 Mar 20
- The potential of orange-fleshed sweet potato to prevent vitamin A deficiency in Africa.
- Authors: Gurmu F, Hussein S, Laing M
- Issue date: 2014