A toddler with a yellow nose and excessive intake of sweet potato.
AffiliationPaediatric Department, Letterkenny General Hospital, Letterkenny, Ireland. firstname.lastname@example.org
MetadataShow full item record
CitationA toddler with a yellow nose and excessive intake of sweet potato. 2011, 2011: BMJ Case Rep
JournalBMJ case reports
- Betacarotenemia with isolated nose involvement in a child: a case report.
- Authors: Kayhan-Tetik B, Çaylan N
- Issue date: 2019 Oct 1
- [Carotinaemia in patient with excessive beta-carotene food-intake and dysregulated diabetes mellitus].
- Authors: Mikkelsen CS, Mikkelsen DB, Lindegaard HM
- Issue date: 2009 Jan 26
- Yellow sweet potato flour: use in sweet bread processing to increase β-carotene content and improve quality.
- Authors: Nogueira AC, Sehn GAR, Rebellato AP, Coutinho JP, Godoy HT, Chang YK, Steel CJ, Clerici MTPS
- Issue date: 2018 Jan-Mar
- Plant-growth regulators alter phytochemical constituents and pharmaceutical quality in Sweet potato (Ipomoea batatas L.).
- Authors: Ghasemzadeh A, Talei D, Jaafar HZ, Juraimi AS, Mohamed MT, Puteh A, Halim MR
- Issue date: 2016 May 28
- The potential contribution of bread buns fortified with beta-carotene-rich sweet potato in Central Mozambique.
- Authors: Low JW, van Jaarsveld PJ
- Issue date: 2008 Jun