Stereotactic radiosurgery for the treatment of brain metastases; results from a single institution experience.
AffiliationUPMC Beacon Cancer Centre, UPMC Beacon Hospital, Sandyford, Dublin, 18, Ireland. firstname.lastname@example.org
Local subject classificationRADIATION THERAPY
Aged, 80 and over
MetadataShow full item record
CitationBurke D et al. Stereotactic radiosurgery for the treatment of brain metastases; results from a single institution experience. 2013, 182 (3):481-5 Ir J Med Sci
JournalIrish journal of medical science
AbstractStereotactic radiosurgery is frequently used for the treatment of brain metastases. This study provides a retrospective evaluation of patients with secondary lesions of the brain treated with stereotactic radiosurgery (SRS) at our institution.
- Potential role for LINAC-based stereotactic radiosurgery for the treatment of 5 or more radioresistant melanoma brain metastases.
- Authors: Frakes JM, Figura NB, Ahmed KA, Juan TH, Patel N, Latifi K, Sarangkasiri S, Strom TJ, Chinnaiyan P, Rao NG, Etame AB
- Issue date: 2015 Nov
- Cost-effectiveness of stereotactic radiosurgery with and without whole-brain radiotherapy for the treatment of newly diagnosed brain metastases.
- Authors: Hall MD, McGee JL, McGee MC, Hall KA, Neils DM, Klopfenstein JD, Elwood PW
- Issue date: 2014 Dec
- Survival after surgery and stereotactic radiosurgery for patients with multiple intracranial metastases: results of a single-center retrospective study.
- Authors: Smith TR, Lall RR, Lall RR, Abecassis IJ, Arnaout OM, Marymont MH, Swanson KR, Chandler JP
- Issue date: 2014 Oct
- Stereotactic radiosurgery for brain metastases: a case-matched study comparing treatment results for patients 80 years of age or older versus patients 65-79 years of age.
- Authors: Watanabe S, Yamamoto M, Sato Y, Kawabe T, Higuchi Y, Kasuya H, Yamamoto T, Matsumura A, Barfod BE
- Issue date: 2014 Nov
- Repeat stereotactic radiosurgery as salvage therapy for locally recurrent brain metastases previously treated with radiosurgery.
- Authors: McKay WH, McTyre ER, Okoukoni C, Alphonse-Sullivan NK, Ruiz J, Munley MT, Qasem S, Lo HW, Xing F, Laxton AW, Tatter SB, Watabe K, Chan MD
- Issue date: 2017 Jul