Remembering the importance of preventing blood-borne infections in the critical care setting.
AffiliationInfection Prevention & Control Nurse Specialist, UPMC Beacon Hospital Dublin, Dublin, Ireland.
Critical Care Nursing
MetadataShow full item record
CitationLeonard L, Timmins F. Remembering the importance of preventing blood-borne infections in the critical care setting., 18 (1):4-7 Nurs Crit Care
JournalNursing in critical care
- Prevention and control of viral hospital infections.
- Authors: Agut H
- Issue date: 2001 Aug
- JAMA patient page. Avoiding diseases transmitted by blood and body fluids.
- Issue date: 2000 Jul 12
- Blood safety and the choice of anti-hemophilic factor concentrate.
- Authors: Janco RL
- Issue date: 2007 Jan
- Management of occupational exposures to bloodborne viruses: risk and risk factors for disease transmission.
- Authors: Verhagen C
- Issue date: 1999 Feb
- Meeting the physical health-care needs of people with substance misuse problems: evaluation of a nurse-led blood-borne virus programme.
- Authors: Callaghan P, Phillips P, Khalil E, Carter T
- Issue date: 2012 Jun