Cell death pathways in directly irradiated cells and cells exposed to medium from irradiated cells.
AffiliationRadiation and Environmental Science Centre, Focas Research Institute, Dublin Institute of Technology, Dublin.
Local subject classificationCELL BIOLOGY
Colony-Forming Units Assay
Culture Media, Conditioned
G2 Phase Cell Cycle Checkpoints
MetadataShow full item record
CitationJella KK et al. Cell death pathways in directly irradiated cells and cells exposed to medium from irradiated cells. Int. J. Radiat. Biol. 2013, 89 (3):182-90
JournalInternational journal of radiation biology
AbstractThe aim of this study was to compare levels of apoptosis, necrosis, mitotic cell death and senescence after treatment with both direct radiation and irradiated cell conditioned medium.
- The importance of serum serotonin levels in the measurement of radiation-induced bystander cell death in HaCaT cells.
- Authors: Lyng FM, Desplanques M, Jella KK, Garcia A, McClean B
- Issue date: 2012 Oct
- Experimental investigation of the cytotoxicity of medium-borne signals in human prostate cancer cell line.
- Authors: Sjostedt S, Bezak E
- Issue date: 2012 Nov
- Exosomes are involved in mediating radiation induced bystander signaling in human keratinocyte cells.
- Authors: Jella KK, Rani S, O'Driscoll L, McClean B, Byrne HJ, Lyng FM
- Issue date: 2014 Feb
- Dilution of irradiated cell conditioned medium and the bystander effect.
- Authors: Ryan LA, Smith RW, Seymour CB, Mothersill CE
- Issue date: 2008 Feb
- Modulation of radiation responses by pre-exposure to irradiated cell conditioned medium.
- Authors: Maguire P, Mothersill C, McClean B, Seymour C, Lyng FM
- Issue date: 2007 Apr