Impact of delineation uncertainties on dose to organs at risk in CT-guided intracavitary brachytherapy.
AuthorsDuane, Frances K
AffiliationDepartment of Radiation Oncology, St. Luke's Radiation Oncology Network, Rathgar, Dublin, Republic of Ireland. Electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationImpact of delineation uncertainties on dose to organs at risk in CT-guided intracavitary brachytherapy., 13 (2):210-8 Brachytherapy
AbstractThis study quantifies the inter- and intraobserver variations in contouring the organs at risk (OARs) in CT-guided brachytherapy (BT) for the treatment of cervical carcinoma. The dosimetric consequences are reported in accordance with the current Gynecological Groupe Européen de Curiethérapie/European Society for Therapeutic Radiology and Oncology guidelines.
- Evaluation of intrafraction motion of the organs at risk in image-based brachytherapy of cervical cancer.
- Authors: Simha V, Patel FD, Sharma SC, Rai B, Oinam AS, krishnatry R, Dhanireddy B
- Issue date: 2014 Nov-Dec
- Dosimetric consequences of interobserver variability in delineating the organs at risk in gynecologic interstitial brachytherapy.
- Authors: Damato AL, Townamchai K, Albert M, Bair RJ, Cormack RA, Jang J, Kovacs A, Lee LJ, Mak KS, Mirabeau-Beale KL, Mouw KW, Phillips JG, Pretz JL, Russo AL, Lewis JH, Viswanathan AN
- Issue date: 2014 Jul 1
- Effect of bladder distension on doses to organs at risk in Pulsed-Dose-Rate 3D image-guided adaptive brachytherapy for locally advanced cervical cancer.
- Authors: Nesseler JP, Charra-Brunaud C, Salleron J, Py JF, Huertas A, Meknaci E, Courrech F, Peiffert D, Renard-Oldrini S
- Issue date: 2017 Sep - Oct
- Image-based 3D treatment planning for vaginal cylinder brachytherapy: dosimetric effects of bladder filling on organs at risk.
- Authors: Hung J, Shen S, De Los Santos JF, Kim RY
- Issue date: 2012 Jul 1
- Long term experience with 3D image guided brachytherapy and clinical outcome in cervical cancer patients.
- Authors: Ribeiro I, Janssen H, De Brabandere M, Nulens A, De Bal D, Vergote I, Van Limbergen E
- Issue date: 2016 Sep