First clinical experience with Celt ACD(®) : a femoral arterial puncture closure device.
AffiliationSt James Hospital, Dublin, Ireland. firstname.lastname@example.org
Aged, 80 and over
Percutaneous Coronary Intervention
Wound Closure Techniques
MetadataShow full item record
CitationJan A et al. First clinical experience with Celt ACD(®): a femoral arterial puncture closure device. J Interv Cardiol. 2013, 26 (4):417-24
JournalJournal of interventional cardiology
AbstractThis prospective nonrandomized study compared the safety and efficacy of a novel arterial closure device (ACD) in common femoral artery procedures to that of the FDA submitted historical manual pressure control group, who underwent either a diagnostic angiogram (DA) or a percutaneous coronary intervention (PCI) procedure.
- A multicenter randomized trial comparing the effectiveness and safety of a novel vascular closure device to manual compression in anticoagulated patients undergoing percutaneous transfemoral procedures: The CELT ACD trial.
- Authors: Wong SC, Laule M, Turi Z, Sanad W, Crowley J, Degen H, Bennett K, Coleman JE, Bergman G
- Issue date: 2017 Nov 1
- A randomized comparison of a novel bioabsorbable vascular closure device versus manual compression in the achievement of hemostasis after percutaneous femoral procedures: the ECLIPSE (Ensure's Vascular Closure Device Speeds Hemostasis Trial).
- Authors: Wong SC, Bachinsky W, Cambier P, Stoler R, Aji J, Rogers JH, Hermiller J, Nair R, Hutman H, Wang H, ECLIPSE Trial Investigators.
- Issue date: 2009 Aug
- The use of the StarClose device for obtaining femoral artery hemostasis.
- Authors: Rodriguez A, Katz SG
- Issue date: 2011 Oct
- First human experience of thermal arterial closure.
- Authors: Davidson LJ, Luna J, Virmani R, Asscher JA, Davidson CJ
- Issue date: 2014 Jul 1
- StarClose vascular closure system (VCS) is safe and effective in patients who ambulate early following successful femoral artery access closure--results from the RISE clinical trial.
- Authors: Burke MN, Hermiller J, Jaff MR
- Issue date: 2012 Jul 1