A survey of obstetricians' views on placental pathology reporting.
Local subject classificationPLACENTA
MeSHAttitude of Health Personnel
Health Care Surveys
MetadataShow full item record
CitationWalsh CA et al. A survey of obstetricians' views on placental pathology reporting. Int J Gynaecol Obstet. 2013, 121 (3):275-7
JournalInternational journal of gynaecology and obstetrics: the official organ of the International Federation of Gynaecology and Obstetrics
AbstractTo determine the opinion of clinical obstetricians regarding interpretation of placental reports, including a recently proposed Norwegian classification system.
- A synoptic framework and future directions for placental pathology reporting.
- Authors: Benton SJ, Lafreniere AJ, Grynspan D, Bainbridge SA
- Issue date: 2019 Feb
- Norwegian obstetricians' experiences of the use of ultrasound in pregnancy management. A qualitative study.
- Authors: Edvardsson K, Åhman A, Fagerli TA, Darj E, Holmlund S, Small R, Mogren I
- Issue date: 2018 Mar
- Classification of placental lesions.
- Authors: Redline RW
- Issue date: 2015 Oct
- A new, clinically oriented, unifying and simple placental classification system.
- Authors: Turowski G, Berge LN, Helgadottir LB, Jacobsen EM, Roald B
- Issue date: 2012 Dec
- Clinicians' views of factors of importance for improving the rate of VBAC (vaginal birth after caesarean section): a qualitative study from countries with high VBAC rates.
- Authors: Lundgren I, van Limbeek E, Vehvilainen-Julkunen K, Nilsson C
- Issue date: 2015 Aug 28