The use of complementary and alternative medicine by Irish pediatric cancer patients.
AffiliationThe Departments of Palliative Medicine and Oncology, Our Lady's Children's Hospital, Crumlin, Dublin, Ireland.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationO'Connor N et al. The use of complementary and alternative medicine by irish pediatric cancer patients. J. Pediatr. Hematol. Oncol. 2013, 35 (7):537-42
JournalJournal of pediatric hematology/oncology
AbstractThe use of complementary and alternative medicine (CAM) in the Irish pediatric cancer setting has not previously been established.
- Use of alternative and complementary therapies in children with cancer.
- Authors: Martel D, Bussières JF, Théorêt Y, Lebel D, Kish S, Moghrabi A, Laurier C
- Issue date: 2005 Jun 15
- Prevalence and parental perceptions of complementary and alternative medicine use by children with cancer in a multi-ethnic Southeast Asian population.
- Authors: Hamidah A, Rustam ZA, Tamil AM, Zarina LA, Zulkifli ZS, Jamal R
- Issue date: 2009 Jan
- A cross-sectional survey of complementary and alternative medicine use by children and adolescents attending the University Hospital of Wales.
- Authors: Crawford NW, Cincotta DR, Lim A, Powell CV
- Issue date: 2006 May 2
- Complementary and alternative treatment methods in children with cancer: A population-based retrospective survey on the prevalence of use in Germany.
- Authors: Laengler A, Spix C, Seifert G, Gottschling S, Graf N, Kaatsch P
- Issue date: 2008 Oct
- Pattern and predictors of complementary and alternative medicine (CAM) use among pediatric patients with epilepsy.
- Authors: Doering JH, Reuner G, Kadish NE, Pietz J, Schubert-Bast S
- Issue date: 2013 Oct