Quality of life in individuals with chronic foot conditions: a cross sectional observational study.
AffiliationNational Orthopaedic Hospital, Cappagh, Finglas, Dublin 9, Ireland. patrick firstname.lastname@example.org
Local subject classificationPODIATRY
Aged, 80 and over
Hammer Toe Syndrome
Quality of Life
Severity of Illness Index
MetadataShow full item record
CitationGroarke P et al. Quality of life in individuals with chronic foot conditions: a cross sectional observational study. Foot (Edinb) 2012, 22 (2):66-9
JournalFoot (Edinburgh, Scotland)
AbstractChronic foot conditions have been reported to be a significant cause of impairment and disability to individuals affected. However, studies to date have particularly focussed on patient satisfaction with outcomes following surgery.
- Impact of hallux valgus severity on general and foot-specific health-related quality of life.
- Authors: Menz HB, Roddy E, Thomas E, Croft PR
- Issue date: 2011 Mar
- Hallux rigidus: a cross-sectional study to evaluate clinical parameters.
- Authors: Beeson P, Phillips C, Corr S, Ribbans WJ
- Issue date: 2009 Jun
- Are hallux valgus and big toe pain associated with impaired quality of life? A cross-sectional study.
- Authors: Abhishek A, Roddy E, Zhang W, Doherty M
- Issue date: 2010 Jul
- Impact of Hallux Valgus related of quality of life in Women.
- Authors: Palomo-López P, Becerro-de-Bengoa-Vallejo R, Losa-Iglesias ME, Rodríguez-Sanz D, Calvo-Lobo C, López-López D
- Issue date: 2017 Oct
- A longitudinal study of hallux valgus surgical outcomes using a validated patient centred outcome measure.
- Authors: Spruce MC, Bowling FL, Metcalfe SA
- Issue date: 2011 Sep