AffiliationDepartment of Orthopaedic Surgery, Cappagh National Orthopaedic Hospital, Dublin, Ireland. firstname.lastname@example.org
Local subject classificationSURGERY, ORTHOPAEDIC
Internship and Residency
Soft Tissue Neoplasms
MetadataShow full item record
CitationBurke NG et al. Musculoskeletal oncology training during residency. 2011, 19 (3):350-3 J Orthop Surg (Hong Kong)
PublisherJournal of orthopaedic surgery
JournalJournal of orthopaedic surgery (Hong Kong)
AbstractTo evaluate the efficacy of a musculoskeletal oncology training module during residency.
- Implementation of an objective structured clinical exam (OSCE) into orthopedic surgery residency training.
- Authors: Griesser MJ, Beran MC, Flanigan DC, Quackenbush M, Van Hoff C, Bishop JY
- Issue date: 2012 Mar-Apr
- Assessment of musculoskeletal physical examination skills and attitudes of orthopaedic residents.
- Authors: Beran MC, Awan H, Rowley D, Samora JB, Griesser MJ, Bishop JY
- Issue date: 2012 Mar 21
- Orthopaedic resident preparedness for closed reduction and pinning of pediatric supracondylar fractures is improved by e-learning: a multisite randomized controlled study.
- Authors: Hearty T, Maizels M, Pring M, Mazur J, Liu R, Sarwark J, Janicki J
- Issue date: 2013 Sep 4
- Critical analysis of a trauma fellowship-modeled, six-year orthopaedic surgery training program.
- Authors: Daniels AH, McDonnell M, Born CT, Hayda RA, Ehrlich MG, Trafton PG, Fischer SA, Digiovanni CW
- Issue date: 2013 Aug 7
- Confidence of graduating family practice residents in their management of musculoskeletal conditions.
- Authors: Matheny JM, Brinker MR, Elliott MN, Blake R, Rowane MP
- Issue date: 2000 Dec