Redmond, C E
Heneghan, H M
Geoghegan, J G
Conlon, K C
AffiliationNational Surgical Centre for Pancreatic Cancer, St Vincent's University Hospital, Elm Park, Dublin, Ireland. Electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Carcinoma, Renal Cell
MetadataShow full item record
CitationAdler H et al. Pancreatectomy for metastatic disease: a systematic review. Eur J Surg Oncol 2014, 40 (4):379-86
JournalEuropean journal of surgical oncology : the journal of the European Society of Surgical Oncology and the British Association of Surgical Oncology
AbstractTumours rarely metastasise to the pancreas. While surgical resection of such metastases is believed to confer a survival benefit, there is limited data to support such management. We present a systematic review of case series of pancreatic metastasectomy and analysis of survival outcomes.
- Pancreatic metastasectomy: experience of the Irish National Surgical Centre for Pancreatic Cancer.
- Authors: Redmond CE, Adler H, Heneghan HM, Kelly R, Swan N, Cantwell CP, Maguire D, Traynor O, Hoti E, Geoghegan JG, Conlon KC
- Issue date: 2014 Dec
- The role of surgery in the management of isolated metastases to the pancreas.
- Authors: Reddy S, Wolfgang CL
- Issue date: 2009 Mar
- Metastatic tumors in the pancreas in the modern era.
- Authors: Konstantinidis IT, Dursun A, Zheng H, Wargo JA, Thayer SP, Fernandez-del Castillo C, Warshaw AL, Ferrone CR
- Issue date: 2010 Dec
- Extended resection in pancreatic metastases: feasibility, frequency, and long-term outcome: a retrospective analysis.
- Authors: Wiltberger G, Bucher JN, Krenzien F, Benzing C, Atanasov G, Schmelzle M, Hau HM, Bartels M
- Issue date: 2015 Dec 11
- Robotic treatment of oligometastatic kidney tumor with synchronous pancreatic metastasis: case report and review of the literature.
- Authors: Boni A, Cochetti G, Ascani S, Del Zingaro M, Quadrini F, Paladini A, Cocca D, Mearini E
- Issue date: 2018 Jun 13