A prospective randomised study comparing the jubilee dressing method to a standard adhesive dressing for total hip and knee replacements.
AffiliationDepartment of Orthopaedic Surgery, Cappagh National Orthopaedic Hospital, Dublin, Ireland. firstname.lastname@example.org
Local subject classificationSURGERY, ORTHOPAEDIC
Arthroplasty, Replacement, Hip
Arthroplasty, Replacement, Knee
Surgical Wound Infection
MetadataShow full item record
CitationBurke NG et al. A prospective randomised study comparing the jubilee dressing method to a standard adhesive dressing for total hip and knee replacements. J Tissue Viability 2012, 21 (3):84-7
PublisherJournal of tissue viability
JournalJournal of tissue viability
AbstractIt is important to reduce potential wound complications in total hip and total knee arthroplasty procedures. The purpose of this study was to compare the jubilee dressing method to a standard adhesive dressing.
- Does the postoperative dressing regime affect wound healing after hip or knee arthroplasty?
- Authors: Collins A
- Issue date: 2011 Jan
- In search of the optimal wound dressing material following total hip and knee arthroplasty: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Authors: Sharma G, Lee SW, Atanacio O, Parvizi J, Kim TK
- Issue date: 2017 Jul
- Open-label randomized controlled trial to compare wound dressings for patients undergoing hip and knee arthroplasty: study protocol for a randomized controlled trial.
- Authors: López-Parra M, Gil-Rey D, López-González E, González-Rodríguez EM, Simó-Sánchez I, Zamora-Carmona F, Roqueta-Andreu L, Arizu-Puigvert M, Abril-Sabater D, Moreno-Álvarez À, López-Bonet À, López-Hidalgo G, Costa-Ventura H, García-Pardo L, Rico-Liberato M, García-Borràs M, Arnal-Leris MT, Sianes-Gallén M, Vives R
- Issue date: 2018 Jul 5
- Effect of dressing choice on outcomes after hip and knee arthroplasty: a literature review.
- Authors: Tustanowski J
- Issue date: 2009 Nov
- A prospective, randomised, controlled trial comparing wound dressings used in hip and knee surgery: Aquacel and Tegaderm versus Cutiplast.
- Authors: Ravenscroft MJ, Harker J, Buch KA
- Issue date: 2006 Jan