A study investigating patients' experience of hospital and home iontophoresis for hyperhidrosis.
AffiliationDepartment of Dermatology, St Vincent's University Hospital , Elm Park, Dublin 4 , Ireland.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationMcAleer MA, Collins P. A study investigating patients' experience of hospital and home iontophoresis for hyperhidrosis. J Dermatolog Treat. 2014, 25 (4):342-4
JournalThe Journal of dermatological treatment
AbstractIontophoresis is an effective and safe treatment for hyperhidrosis. We investigated patients' experiences with the Idrostar® home iontophoresis unit (STD Pharmaceuticals, Hereford, UK) considering compliance and efficacy.
- Compliance with tap water iontophoresis in patients with palmoplantar hyperhidrosis.
- Authors: Özcan D, Güleç AT
- Issue date: 2014 Mar-Apr
- Treatment of primary palmar hyperhidrosis using glycopyrrolate iontophoresis: Intensity of electrical current used, efficacy and side effects.
- Authors: Leow MQH, Tey HL
- Issue date: 2017 May-Jun
- The effectiveness of tap water iontophoresis for palmoplantar hyperhidrosis using a Monday, Wednesday, and Friday treatment regime.
- Authors: Siah TW, Hampton PJ
- Issue date: 2013 Mar 15
- Iontophoresis with alternating current and direct current offset (AC/DC iontophoresis): a new approach for the treatment of hyperhidrosis.
- Authors: Reinauer S, Neusser A, Schauf G, Hölzle E
- Issue date: 1993 Aug
- Iontophoresis with glycopyrrolate for the treatment of palmoplantar hyperhidrosis.
- Authors: Dolianitis C, Scarff CE, Kelly J, Sinclair R
- Issue date: 2004 Nov