Radiation safety knowledge and practices among Irish orthopaedic trainees.
AffiliationCappagh National Orthopaedic Hospital, Finglas, Dublin 11, Ireland, email@example.com.
Local subject classificationSURGERY, ORTHOPAEDIC
MetadataShow full item record
CitationNugent M, Carmody O, Dudeney S. Radiation safety knowledge and practices among Irish orthopaedic trainees. Ir J Med Sci 2014 [published online 23 April 2014]
PublisherIrish journal of medical science
JournalIrish journal of medical science
AbstractFluoroscopy is frequently used in orthopaedic surgery, particularly in a trauma setting. Exposure of patients and staff to ionising radiation has been studied extensively; however, little work has been done to evaluate current knowledge and practices among orthopaedic trainees.
- Radiation safety knowledge and practices among urology residents and fellows: results of a nationwide survey.
- Authors: Friedman AA, Ghani KR, Peabody JO, Jackson A, Trinh QD, Elder JS
- Issue date: 2013 Mar-Apr
- Radiation Safety Knowledge and Practices: Is the Indian Orthopaedic Community Well-informed?
- Authors: Ranade AS, Oka GA, Daxini A, Ardawatia G, Majumder D, Bhaskaran S
- Issue date: 2020 Sep
- Radiation in orthopaedics (RIO) study: a national survey of UK orthopaedic surgeons.
- Authors: Raza M, Geleit R, Houston J, Williams R, Trompeter A
- Issue date: 2021 Sep 1
- What Leads to Lead: Results of a Nationwide Survey Exploring Attitudes and Practices of Orthopaedic Surgery Residents Regarding Radiation Safety.
- Authors: Bowman JR, Razi A, Watson SL, Pearson JM, Hudson PW, Patt JC, Ames SE, Leddy LR, Khoury JG, Tubb CC, McGwin G, Ponce BA
- Issue date: 2018 Feb 7
- Ionising radiation exposure to orthopaedic trainees: the effect of sub-specialty training.
- Authors: Oddy MJ, Aldam CH
- Issue date: 2006 May