Publication rates of presentations at the Irish Orthopaedic Association annual meeting.
AffiliationDepartment of Trauma and Orthopaedics, Connolly Hospital Blanchardstown, Dublin, Ireland, email@example.com.
Congresses as Topic
Peer Review, Research
Periodicals as Topic
MetadataShow full item record
CitationPublication rates of presentations at the Irish Orthopaedic Association annual meeting. 2014, 183 (1):111-6 Ir J Med Sci
JournalIrish journal of medical science
AbstractPresentation of scientific research at national and international meetings is an important forum for the dissemination of knowledge. Subsequent publication of a full-text paper in a peer-reviewed journal is the expected outcome of such presentations. The publication rate from these meetings is highly variable.
- Barriers to full-text publication following presentation of abstracts at annual orthopaedic meetings.
- Authors: Sprague S, Bhandari M, Devereaux PJ, Swiontkowski MF, Tornetta P 3rd, Cook DJ, Dirschl D, Schemitsch EH, Guyatt GH
- Issue date: 2003 Jan
- Publication rates of abstracts presented at annual musculoskeletal tumor society meetings.
- Authors: Jasko JJ, Wood JH, Schwartz HS
- Issue date: 2003 Oct
- The Fate of Abstracts Presented at the 2013 and 2014 Annual Meetings of the Romanian Society of Gastroenterology and Hepatology.
- Authors: Trifan A, Chihaia CA, Tanase O, Lungu CM, Stanciu C
- Issue date: 2016 Dec
- Southern Orthopaedic Association Abstract Publication Rate.
- Authors: Tait MA, Petrus C, Barnes CL
- Issue date: 2016 summer
- "Publish or perish"-presentations at annual national orthopaedic meetings and their correlation with subsequent publication.
- Authors: Daruwalla ZJ, Huq SS, Wong KL, Nee PY, Murphy DP
- Issue date: 2015 May 7