Blood Flow Velocity Waveforms of the umbilical artery and middle cerebral artery in a twin population: Longitudinal reference ranges from 24 to 38 weeks' gestation.
Local subject classificationTWIN BIRTH
MetadataShow full item record
CitationBlood Flow Velocity Waveforms of the umbilical artery and middle cerebral artery in a twin population: Longitudinal reference ranges from 24 to 38 weeks' gestation. 2014: Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol
JournalUltrasound in obstetrics & gynecology : the official journal of the International Society of Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology
AbstractFetal Doppler evaluation forms an important part of twin pregnancy assessment, however no twin-specific fetal Doppler centiles are available for clinical practice.
Item TypeArticle In Press
- Reference ranges for middle cerebral artery peak systolic velocity in monochorionic diamniotic twins: a longitudinal study.
- Authors: Klaritsch P, Deprest J, Van Mieghem T, Gucciardo L, Doné E, Jani J, Lewi P, Rasmussen S, Lewi L
- Issue date: 2009 Aug
- Fetal Medicine Foundation reference ranges for umbilical artery and middle cerebral artery pulsatility index and cerebroplacental ratio.
- Authors: Ciobanu A, Wright A, Syngelaki A, Wright D, Akolekar R, Nicolaides KH
- Issue date: 2019 Apr
- Longitudinal Doppler references for monochorionic twins and comparison with singletons.
- Authors: Casati D, Pellegrino M, Cortinovis I, Spada E, Lanna M, Faiola S, Cetin I, Rustico MA
- Issue date: 2019
- Can middle cerebral artery peak systolic velocity predict polycythemia in monochorionic-diamniotic twins? Evidence from a prospective cohort study.
- Authors: Fishel-Bartal M, Weisz B, Mazaki-Tovi S, Ashwal E, Chayen B, Lipitz S, Yinon Y
- Issue date: 2016 Oct
- Discordance in fetal biometry and Doppler are independent predictors of the risk of perinatal loss in twin pregnancies.
- Authors: Khalil AA, Khan N, Bowe S, Familiari A, Papageorghiou A, Bhide A, Thilaganathan B
- Issue date: 2015 Aug