Penetrating stab injuries at a single urban unit: are we missing the point?
AffiliationDepartment of Surgery, Connolly Hospital, Blanchardstown, Dublin 15, Ireland, email@example.com.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationPenetrating stab injuries at a single urban unit: are we missing the point? 2014: Ir J Med Sci
JournalIrish journal of medical science
AbstractPenetrating trauma-the classical presentation of disorganised crime-can pose a challenge in their management due to their complexity and unpredictability.
- Emergency operation for penetrating thoracic trauma in a metropolitan surgical service in South Africa.
- Authors: Clarke DL, Quazi MA, Reddy K, Thomson SR
- Issue date: 2011 Sep
- The persistent diagnostic challenge of thoracoabdominal stab wounds.
- Authors: Berg RJ, Karamanos E, Inaba K, Okoye O, Teixeira PG, Demetriades D
- Issue date: 2014 Feb
- [Experience of open renal trauma in a urology service].
- Authors: Bettancourt C, Storme O, Lira D, Barroso JP
- Issue date: 2012 Oct
- Outcome of penetrating chest injuries in an urban level I trauma center in the Netherlands.
- Authors: Heus C, Mellema JJ, Giannakopoulos GF, Zuidema WP
- Issue date: 2019 Jun
- Penetrating trauma; experience from Southwest Finland between 1997 and 2011, a retrospective descriptive study.
- Authors: Inkinen J, Kirjasuo K, Gunn J, Kuttila K
- Issue date: 2015 Aug