The role of growth trajectories in classifying fetal growth restriction.
AuthorsBarker, Edward D
McAuliffe, Fionnuala M
Geary, Michael P
Kennelly, Mairead M
Morrison, John J
Tully, Elizabeth C
Malone, Fergal D
Fetal Growth Restriction
Fetal Growth Retardation
MetadataShow full item record
CitationThe role of growth trajectories in classifying fetal growth restriction. 2013, 122 (2 Pt 1):248-54 Obstet Gynecol
JournalObstetrics and Gynecology
AbstractTo examine the validity of a growth trajectory method to discriminate between pathologically and constitutionally undergrown fetuses using repeated measures of estimated fetal weight.
- An application of group-based trajectory modeling to define fetal growth phenotypes among small-for-gestational-age births in the LIFECODES Fetal Growth Study.
- Authors: Bommarito PA, Cantonwine DE, Stevens DR, Welch BM, Davalos AD, Zhao S, McElrath TF, Ferguson KK
- Issue date: 2023 Mar
- Fetal growth restriction and intra-uterine growth restriction: guidelines for clinical practice from the French College of Gynaecologists and Obstetricians.
- Authors: Vayssière C, Sentilhes L, Ego A, Bernard C, Cambourieu D, Flamant C, Gascoin G, Gaudineau A, Grangé G, Houfflin-Debarge V, Langer B, Malan V, Marcorelles P, Nizard J, Perrotin F, Salomon L, Senat MV, Serry A, Tessier V, Truffert P, Tsatsaris V, Arnaud C, Carbonne B
- Issue date: 2015 Oct
- Pregnancy-specific stress, fetoplacental haemodynamics, and neonatal outcomes in women with small for gestational age pregnancies: a secondary analysis of the multicentre Prospective Observational Trial to Optimise Paediatric Health in Intrauterine Growth Restriction.
- Authors: Levine TA, Grunau RE, Segurado R, Daly S, Geary MP, Kennelly MM, O'Donoghue K, Hunter A, Morrison JJ, Burke G, Dicker P, Tully EC, Malone FD, Alderdice FA, McAuliffe FM
- Issue date: 2017 Jun 21
- Perinatal outcomes with normal compared with elevated umbilical artery systolic-to-diastolic ratios in fetal growth restriction.
- Authors: Maggio L, Dahlke JD, Mendez-Figueroa H, Albright CM, Chauhan SP, Wenstrom KD
- Issue date: 2015 Apr
- Evaluation of normalization of cerebro-placental ratio as a potential predictor for adverse outcome in SGA fetuses.
- Authors: Monteith C, Flood K, Mullers S, Unterscheider J, Breathnach F, Daly S, Geary MP, Kennelly MM, McAuliffe FM, O'Donoghue K, Hunter A, Morrison JJ, Burke G, Dicker P, Tully EC, Malone FD
- Issue date: 2017 Mar