The role of growth trajectories in classifying fetal growth restriction.
AuthorsBarker, Edward D
McAuliffe, Fionnuala M
Geary, Michael P
Kennelly, Mairead M
Morrison, John J
Tully, Elizabeth C
Malone, Fergal D
Fetal Growth Restriction
Fetal Growth Retardation
MetadataShow full item record
CitationThe role of growth trajectories in classifying fetal growth restriction. 2013, 122 (2 Pt 1):248-54 Obstet Gynecol
JournalObstetrics and Gynecology
AbstractTo examine the validity of a growth trajectory method to discriminate between pathologically and constitutionally undergrown fetuses using repeated measures of estimated fetal weight.
- Perinatal outcomes with normal compared with elevated umbilical artery systolic-to-diastolic ratios in fetal growth restriction.
- Authors: Maggio L, Dahlke JD, Mendez-Figueroa H, Albright CM, Chauhan SP, Wenstrom KD
- Issue date: 2015 Apr
- Fetal cerebral blood flow redistribution in late gestation: identification of compromise in small fetuses with normal umbilical artery Doppler.
- Authors: Hershkovitz R, Kingdom JC, Geary M, Rodeck CH
- Issue date: 2000 Mar
- Relationship between arterial and venous Doppler and perinatal outcome in fetal growth restriction.
- Authors: Baschat AA, Gembruch U, Reiss I, Gortner L, Weiner CP, Harman CR
- Issue date: 2000 Oct
- Defining the residual risk of adverse perinatal outcome in growth-restricted fetuses with normal umbilical artery blood flow.
- Authors: O'Dwyer V, Burke G, Unterscheider J, Daly S, Geary MP, Kennelly MM, McAuliffe FM, O'Donoghue K, Hunter A, Morrison JJ, Dicker P, Tully EC, Malone FD
- Issue date: 2014 Oct
- Temporal sequence of abnormal Doppler changes in the peripheral and central circulatory systems of the severely growth-restricted fetus.
- Authors: Ferrazzi E, Bozzo M, Rigano S, Bellotti M, Morabito A, Pardi G, Battaglia FC, Galan HL
- Issue date: 2002 Feb