The role of growth trajectories in classifying fetal growth restriction.
AuthorsBarker, Edward D
McAuliffe, Fionnuala M
Geary, Michael P
Kennelly, Mairead M
Morrison, John J
Tully, Elizabeth C
Malone, Fergal D
Fetal Growth Restriction
Fetal Growth Retardation
MetadataShow full item record
CitationThe role of growth trajectories in classifying fetal growth restriction. 2013, 122 (2 Pt 1):248-54 Obstet Gynecol
JournalObstetrics and Gynecology
AbstractTo examine the validity of a growth trajectory method to discriminate between pathologically and constitutionally undergrown fetuses using repeated measures of estimated fetal weight.
- Fetal growth restriction and intra-uterine growth restriction: guidelines for clinical practice from the French College of Gynaecologists and Obstetricians.
- Authors: Vayssière C, Sentilhes L, Ego A, Bernard C, Cambourieu D, Flamant C, Gascoin G, Gaudineau A, Grangé G, Houfflin-Debarge V, Langer B, Malan V, Marcorelles P, Nizard J, Perrotin F, Salomon L, Senat MV, Serry A, Tessier V, Truffert P, Tsatsaris V, Arnaud C, Carbonne B
- Issue date: 2015 Oct
- Is middle cerebral artery Doppler related to neonatal and 2-year infant outcome in early fetal growth restriction?
- Authors: Stampalija T, Arabin B, Wolf H, Bilardo CM, Lees C, TRUFFLE investigators.
- Issue date: 2017 May
- Pregnancy-specific stress, fetoplacental haemodynamics, and neonatal outcomes in women with small for gestational age pregnancies: a secondary analysis of the multicentre Prospective Observational Trial to Optimise Paediatric Health in Intrauterine Growth Restriction.
- Authors: Levine TA, Grunau RE, Segurado R, Daly S, Geary MP, Kennelly MM, O'Donoghue K, Hunter A, Morrison JJ, Burke G, Dicker P, Tully EC, Malone FD, Alderdice FA, McAuliffe FM
- Issue date: 2017 Jun 21
- Perinatal outcomes with normal compared with elevated umbilical artery systolic-to-diastolic ratios in fetal growth restriction.
- Authors: Maggio L, Dahlke JD, Mendez-Figueroa H, Albright CM, Chauhan SP, Wenstrom KD
- Issue date: 2015 Apr
- Evaluation of normalization of cerebro-placental ratio as a potential predictor for adverse outcome in SGA fetuses.
- Authors: Monteith C, Flood K, Mullers S, Unterscheider J, Breathnach F, Daly S, Geary MP, Kennelly MM, McAuliffe FM, O'Donoghue K, Hunter A, Morrison JJ, Burke G, Dicker P, Tully EC, Malone FD
- Issue date: 2017 Mar