Comparison of outcomes of twins conceived spontaneously and by artificial reproductive therapy.
Breathnach, Fionnuala M
Mcauliffe, Fionnuala M
Geary, Michael P
Higgins, John R
Morrison, John J
Malone, Fergal D
Local subject classificationNATURAL BIRTH
MetadataShow full item record
CitationAnbazhagan A et al. Comparison of outcomes of twins conceived spontaneously and by artificial reproductive therapy. J. Matern. Fetal. Neonatal. Med. 2014, 27(5):458-62
JournalThe journal of maternal-fetal & neonatal medicine : the official journal of the European Association of Perinatal Medicine, the Federation of Asia and Oceania Perinatal Societies, the International Society of Perinatal Obstetricians
AbstractTo compare the outcomes of twin pregnancies conceived by artificial reproductive techniques (ART) with those of spontaneous conception.
- Comparison of the perinatal outcome of twins conceived after assisted reproductive technologies versus those conceived naturally.
- Authors: Li J, Yang J, Xu WM, Cheng D, Zou YJ
- Issue date: 2015 Jan-Feb
- Obstetric and perinatal outcomes of twin pregnancies conceived following IVF/ICSI treatment compared with spontaneously conceived twin pregnancies.
- Authors: Geisler ME, O'Mahony A, Meaney S, Waterstone JJ, O'Donoghue K
- Issue date: 2014 Oct
- Maternal and perinatal outcomes in spontaneous versus assisted conception twin pregnancies.
- Authors: Caserta D, Bordi G, Stegagno M, Filippini F, Podagrosi M, Roselli D, Moscarini M
- Issue date: 2014 Mar
- [Perinatal outcome of twin pregnancies conceived by assisted reproductive techniques and those conceived spontaneously].
- Authors: Liang R, Luo Y, Li G, Yu W
- Issue date: 2002 Jun 18
- [Perinatal outcomes of twin pregnancies conceived through in vitro fertilization versus spontaneous].
- Authors: Rubio-Cid P, Alvarez-Silvares E, Aves-Pérez MT, García-Lavandeira S, Pérez-Adán M
- Issue date: 2015 Oct