Definition and management of fetal growth restriction: a survey of contemporary attitudes.
Geary, Michael P
Kennelly, Mairead M
McAuliffe, Fionnuala M
Morrison, John J
Tully, Elizabeth C
Malone, Fergal D
AffiliationRotunda Hospital Dublin
Local subject classificationFETAL GROWTH RESTRICTION
MetadataShow full item record
CitationUnterscheider J. Definition and management of fetal growth restriction: a survey of contemporary attitudes. Eur. J. Obstet. Gynecol. Reprod. Biol. 2014, 174:41-5
JournalEuropean journal of obstetrics, gynecology, and reproductive biology
AbstractTo evaluate opinions among Irish obstetricians and obstetric trainees regarding the optimal definition, assessment and management of pregnancies affected by intrauterine growth restriction (IUGR).
Item TypeArticle In Press
- Fetal growth restriction and intra-uterine growth restriction: guidelines for clinical practice from the French College of Gynaecologists and Obstetricians.
- Authors: Vayssière C, Sentilhes L, Ego A, Bernard C, Cambourieu D, Flamant C, Gascoin G, Gaudineau A, Grangé G, Houfflin-Debarge V, Langer B, Malan V, Marcorelles P, Nizard J, Perrotin F, Salomon L, Senat MV, Serry A, Tessier V, Truffert P, Tsatsaris V, Arnaud C, Carbonne B
- Issue date: 2015 Oct
- Society for Maternal-Fetal Medicine Consult Series #52: Diagnosis and management of fetal growth restriction: (Replaces Clinical Guideline Number 3, April 2012).
- Authors: Society for Maternal-Fetal Medicine (SMFM). Electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.org., Martins JG, Biggio JR, Abuhamad A
- Issue date: 2020 Oct
- Evidence-based national guidelines for the management of suspected fetal growth restriction: comparison, consensus, and controversy.
- Authors: McCowan LM, Figueras F, Anderson NH
- Issue date: 2018 Feb
- Screening and management of the small for gestational age fetus in the UK: A survey of practice.
- Authors: Sharp A, Duong C, Agarwal U, Alfirevic Z
- Issue date: 2018 Dec
- Survey on the current trends in managing intrauterine growth restriction.
- Authors: Savchev S, Figueras F, Gratacos E
- Issue date: 2014