Patterns of Internet and smartphone use by parents of children attending a pediatric otolaryngology service.
Local subject classificationSMARTPHONES
Patient Education as Topic
MetadataShow full item record
CitationPatterns of Internet and smartphone use by parents of children attending a pediatric otolaryngology service. 2013, 77 (5):699-702 Int. J. Pediatr. Otorhinolaryngol.
JournalInternational journal of pediatric otorhinolaryngology
AbstractTo assess Internet use and the influence of smartphones on health-information seeking by parents and carers of children with ENT conditions.
The following license files are associated with this item:
- Internet use by parents of children undergoing outpatient otolaryngology procedures.
- Authors: Boston M, Ruwe E, Duggins A, Willging JP
- Issue date: 2005 Aug
- Patterns of internet use by parents of children attending a pediatric surgical service.
- Authors: Hand F, McDowell DT, Glynn RW, Rowley H, Mortell A
- Issue date: 2013 Jul
- A pediatric surgery study: parent usage of the Internet for medical information.
- Authors: Semere W, Karamanoukian HL, Levitt M, Edwards T, Murero M, D'Ancona G, Donias HW, Glick PL
- Issue date: 2003 Apr
- Interns and their smartphones: use for clinical practice.
- Authors: O'Connor P, Byrne D, Butt M, Offiah G, Lydon S, Mc Inerney K, Stewart B, Kerin MJ
- Issue date: 2014 Feb
- Internet Use by Parents of Children With Rare Conditions: Findings From a Study on Parents' Web Information Needs.
- Authors: Nicholl H, Tracey C, Begley T, King C, Lynch AM
- Issue date: 2017 Feb 28