Probiotics in pregnancy and maternal outcomes: a systematic review.
Randomized Controlled Trials as Topic
MetadataShow full item record
CitationProbiotics in pregnancy and maternal outcomes: a systematic review. 2013, 26 (8):772-8 J. Matern. Fetal. Neonatal. Med.
JournalThe journal of maternal-fetal & neonatal medicine : the official journal of the European Association of Perinatal Medicine, the Federation of Asia and Oceania Perinatal Societies, the International Society of Perinatal Obstetricians
AbstractTo systematically review the literature on the use of probiotics in pregnancy and their impact on maternal outcomes.
- The effect of weight management interventions that include a diet component on weight-related outcomes in pregnant and postpartum women: a systematic review protocol.
- Authors: Spencer L, Rollo M, Hauck Y, MacDonald-Wicks L, Wood L, Hutchesson M, Giglia R, Smith R, Collins C
- Issue date: 2015 Jan
- Effects of probiotics (Vivomixx®) in obese pregnant women and their newborn: study protocol for a randomized controlled trial.
- Authors: Halkjaer SI, Nilas L, Carlsen EM, Cortes D, Halldórsson TI, Olsen SF, Pedersen AE, Krogfelt KA, Petersen AM
- Issue date: 2016 Oct 11
- Effect of Probiotics on Metabolic Outcomes in Pregnant Women with Gestational Diabetes: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Randomized Controlled Trials.
- Authors: Taylor BL, Woodfall GE, Sheedy KE, O'Riley ML, Rainbow KA, Bramwell EL, Kellow NJ
- Issue date: 2017 May 5
- Probiotics for the Prevention of Gestational Diabetes Mellitus in Overweight and Obese Women: Findings From the SPRING Double-Blind Randomized Controlled Trial.
- Authors: Callaway LK, McIntyre HD, Barrett HL, Foxcroft K, Tremellen A, Lingwood BE, Tobin JM, Wilkinson S, Kothari A, Morrison M, O'Rourke P, Pelecanos A, Dekker Nitert M
- Issue date: 2019 Mar
- Technology-supported dietary and lifestyle interventions in healthy pregnant women: a systematic review.
- Authors: O'Brien OA, McCarthy M, Gibney ER, McAuliffe FM
- Issue date: 2014 Jul