Identification of distinct phenotypes of locally advanced pancreatic adenocarcinoma.
Crotty, Grace F
Ridgway, Paul F
Conlon, Kevin C
Power, Derek G
McDermott, Ray S
AffiliationDepartment of Medical Oncology, Adelaide & Meath Hospital incorporating National Children's Hospital, Tallaght, Dublin, Ireland. email@example.com
Combined Modality Therapy
MetadataShow full item record
CitationIdentification of distinct phenotypes of locally advanced pancreatic adenocarcinoma. 2013, 44 (1):73-8 J Gastrointest Cancer
JournalJournal of gastrointestinal cancer
AbstractA significant number of pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma present as locally advanced disease. Optimal treatment remains controversial. We sought to analyze the clinical course of locally advanced pancreatic adenocarcinoma (LAPC) in order to identify potential distinct clinical phenotypes.
- Concurrent Chemoradiotherapy Versus Chemotherapy Alone for Unresectable Locally Advanced Pancreatic Cancer: A Retrospective Cohort Study.
- Authors: Choi Y, Oh DY, Kim K, Chie EK, Kim TY, Lee KH, Han SW, Im SA, Kim TY, Ha SW, Bang YJ
- Issue date: 2016 Jul
- Phase 2 multi-institutional trial evaluating gemcitabine and stereotactic body radiotherapy for patients with locally advanced unresectable pancreatic adenocarcinoma.
- Authors: Herman JM, Chang DT, Goodman KA, Dholakia AS, Raman SP, Hacker-Prietz A, Iacobuzio-Donahue CA, Griffith ME, Pawlik TM, Pai JS, O'Reilly E, Fisher GA, Wild AT, Rosati LM, Zheng L, Wolfgang CL, Laheru DA, Columbo LA, Sugar EA, Koong AC
- Issue date: 2015 Apr 1
- Final analysis of a phase II study of modified FOLFIRINOX in locally advanced and metastatic pancreatic cancer.
- Authors: Stein SM, James ES, Deng Y, Cong X, Kortmansky JS, Li J, Staugaard C, Indukala D, Boustani AM, Patel V, Cha CH, Salem RR, Chang B, Hochster HS, Lacy J
- Issue date: 2016 Mar 29
- Prognostic factors and sites of metastasis in unresectable locally advanced pancreatic cancer.
- Authors: Peixoto RD, Speers C, McGahan CE, Renouf DJ, Schaeffer DF, Kennecke HF
- Issue date: 2015 Aug
- Long-term outcomes of induction chemotherapy and neoadjuvant stereotactic body radiotherapy for borderline resectable and locally advanced pancreatic adenocarcinoma.
- Authors: Mellon EA, Hoffe SE, Springett GM, Frakes JM, Strom TJ, Hodul PJ, Malafa MP, Chuong MD, Shridhar R
- Issue date: 2015 Jul