Investigation into the reasons for maternal default from HIV care postpartum. A 3-year retrospective review.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationLambert JS et al. Investigation into the reasons for maternal default from HIV care postpartum: a 3-year retrospective review. 2014, 28 (1):1-3 AIDS Patient Care STDS.
JournalAIDS patient care and STDs
- Predictive factors for loss to postpartum follow-up among low income HIV-infected women in Texas.
- Authors: Siddiqui R, Bell T, Sangi-Haghpeykar H, Minard C, Levison J
- Issue date: 2014 May
- HIV control in postpartum mothers: a turbulent time.
- Authors: Loftus H, Burnett A, Naylor S, Bates S, Greig J
- Issue date: 2016 Jul
- Adherence to antiretroviral treatment among pregnant and postpartum HIV-infected women.
- Authors: Mellins CA, Chu C, Malee K, Allison S, Smith R, Harris L, Higgins A, Zorrilla C, Landesman S, Serchuck L, Larussa P
- Issue date: 2008 Sep
- British Association for Sexual Health and HIV Scottish investigation 2010-2011: reasons for non-attendance in individuals lost to follow-up for HIV care for more than 12 months in Scotland.
- Authors: Cullen BL, Codere G, Wallace LA, Baguley S, Clutterbuck DJ
- Issue date: 2013 Jun
- Social support, coping, and medication adherence among HIV-positive women with depression living in rural areas of the southeastern United States.
- Authors: Vyavaharkar M, Moneyham L, Tavakoli A, Phillips KD, Murdaugh C, Jackson K, Meding G
- Issue date: 2007 Sep