Insertion of balloon retained gastrostomy buttons: a 5-year retrospective review of 260 patients.
Kavanagh, Liam N
Shields, Mary C
Given, Mark F
Keeling, Aoife N
McGrath, Frank P
Lee, Michael J
Local subject classificationGASTROSTOMY
MetadataShow full item record
CitationInsertion of balloon retained gastrostomy buttons: a 5-year retrospective review of 260 patients. 2013, 36 (2):484-91 Cardiovasc Intervent Radiol
JournalCardiovascular and interventional radiology
AbstractRadiologically inserted gastrostomy (RIG) is an established way of maintaining enteral nutrition in patients who cannot maintain nutrition orally. The purpose of this study was to evaluate the safety and efficacy of primary placement of a wide bore button gastrostomy in a large, varied patient population through retrospective review.
- Gastrostomy button placement through percutaneous gastrostomy tracts created with fluoroscopic guidance: experience in 27 children.
- Authors: Borge MA, Vesely TM, Picus D
- Issue date: 1995 Mar-Apr
- Entristar skin-level gastrostomy tube: primary placement with radiologic guidance in patients with amyotrophic lateral sclerosis.
- Authors: Shaw AS, Ampong MA, Rio A, McClure J, Leigh PN, Sidhu PS
- Issue date: 2004 Nov
- Radiologically guided placement of pull-type gastrostomy tubes.
- Authors: Szymski GX, Albazzaz AN, Funaki B, Rosenblum JD, Hackworth CA, Zernich BW, Leef JA
- Issue date: 1997 Dec
- Percutaneous radiological gastrostomy in patients with head and neck cancer.
- Authors: Deurloo EE, Schultze Kool LJ, Kröger R, van Coevorden F, Balm AJ
- Issue date: 2001 Feb
- Primary gastrostomy button: a means of long-term enteral feeding in children.
- Authors: Ruangtrakool R, Ong TH
- Issue date: 2000 Feb