Recognition of burns as a marker of child abuse in the paediatric emergency department.
AuthorsGeoghegan, Aisling R
AffiliationPaediatric Emergency Department, Adelaide and Meath incorporating the National Children's Hospital, Tallaght, Dublin, Ireland. firstname.lastname@example.org. and Paediatric Department, Waikato Hospital, Hamilton, New Zealand.
EMERGENCY MEDICAL CARE
MetadataShow full item record
CitationRecognition of burns as a marker of child abuse in the paediatric emergency department. 2013, 126 (1382):129-31 N. Z. Med. J.
JournalThe New Zealand medical journal
- Child abuse pediatric consults in the pediatric emergency department improve adherence to hospital guidelines.
- Authors: Webb T, Valvano T, Nugent M, Melzer-Lange M
- Issue date: 2013 Oct
- Evaluation of child maltreatment in the emergency department setting: an overview for behavioral health providers.
- Authors: Leetch AN, Leipsic J, Woolridge DP
- Issue date: 2015 Jan
- Images in emergency medicine. Child abuse caused by cigarette burns.
- Authors: Shavit I, Knaani-Levinz H
- Issue date: 2008 May
- Scoring systems in emergency pediatrics.
- Authors: Gotschall CS, Eichelberger MR
- Issue date: 1991 Apr
- Paediatric analgesia in an Emergency Department.
- Authors: Hawkes C, Kelleher G, Hourihane J
- Issue date: 2008 Apr