Development of intracranial hypertension after surgical management of intracranial arachnoid cyst: report of three cases and review of the literature.
AffiliationDepartment of Neurosurgery, Cork University Hospital, Wilton, Cork, Republic of Ireland. Electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Local subject classificationINTRACRANIAL HYPERTENSION
Cerebrospinal Fluid Pressure
Cerebrospinal Fluid Shunts
Image Processing, Computer-Assisted
Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Slit Ventricle Syndrome
Tomography, X-Ray Computed
MetadataShow full item record
CitationDevelopment of intracranial hypertension after surgical management of intracranial arachnoid cyst: report of three cases and review of the literature., 80 (1-2):222.e1-4 World Neurosurg
AbstractTo describe three cases of delayed development of intracranial hypertension (IH) after surgical treatment of intracranial arachnoid cyst, including the pathogenesis of IH and a review of the literature.
- Shunt-independent surgical treatment of middle cranial fossa arachnoid cysts in children.
- Authors: Kang JK, Lee KS, Lee IW, Jeun SS, Son BC, Jung CK, Park YS, Lee SW
- Issue date: 2000 Feb
- Shunt dependency syndrome after cystoperitoneal shunting of arachnoid cysts.
- Authors: Li C, Yin L, Jiang T, Ma Z, Jia G
- Issue date: 2014 Mar
- An unresolved relationship--treated arachnoid cysts and idiopathic intracranial hypertension.
- Authors: Quintana LM
- Issue date: 2013 Jul-Aug
- Analysis of therapeutic choices for slit ventricle syndrome after cyst-peritoneal shunting for temporal arachnoid cysts in children.
- Authors: Fang T, Xu J, Wang S, Ma Z, Xing J
- Issue date: 2010 Nov
- Pathogenesis and treatment of intracranial arachnoid cysts in pediatric patients younger than 2 years of age.
- Authors: Zada G, Krieger MD, McNatt SA, Bowen I, McComb JG
- Issue date: 2007