Germline single nucleotide polymorphisms associated with response of urothelial carcinoma to platinum-based therapy: the role of the host.
AuthorsGallagher, D J
Hamilton, R J
Garcia-Grossman, I R
Kim, P H
Przybylo, J A
Riches, J C
Regazzi, A M
Milowsky, M I
Bajorin, D F
AffiliationDepartment of Medical Oncology and Cancer Genetics, Mater Hospital and St. James's Hospital, Dublin 7, Ireland Departments of.
Local subject classificationCHEMOTHERAPY
MetadataShow full item record
CitationGermline single nucleotide polymorphisms associated with response of urothelial carcinoma to platinum-based therapy: the role of the host. 2013, 24 (9):2414-21 Ann. Oncol.
JournalAnnals of oncology : official journal of the European Society for Medical Oncology / ESMO
AbstractVariations in urothelial carcinoma (UC) response to platinum chemotherapy are common and frequently attributed to genetic and epigenetic variations of somatic DNA. We hypothesized that variations in germline DNA may contribute to UC chemosensitivity.
- Somatic ERCC2 mutations correlate with cisplatin sensitivity in muscle-invasive urothelial carcinoma.
- Authors: Van Allen EM, Mouw KW, Kim P, Iyer G, Wagle N, Al-Ahmadie H, Zhu C, Ostrovnaya I, Kryukov GV, O'Connor KW, Sfakianos J, Garcia-Grossman I, Kim J, Guancial EA, Bambury R, Bahl S, Gupta N, Farlow D, Qu A, Signoretti S, Barletta JA, Reuter V, Boehm J, Lawrence M, Getz G, Kantoff P, Bochner BH, Choueiri TK, Bajorin DF, Solit DB, Gabriel S, D'Andrea A, Garraway LA, Rosenberg JE
- Issue date: 2014 Oct
- Evaluating the association of multiple single nucleotide polymorphisms with response to gemcitabine and platinum combination chemotherapy in urothelial carcinoma of the bladder .
- Authors: Alanee SR, Shah S, Zabor EC, Vijai J, Ostrovnaya I, Garcia-Grossman IR, Pendse DV, Littman J, Regazzi AM, Offit K, Bajorin DF
- Issue date: 2017 Mar
- Genetic variation predicting cisplatin cytotoxicity associated with overall survival in lung cancer patients receiving platinum-based chemotherapy.
- Authors: Tan XL, Moyer AM, Fridley BL, Schaid DJ, Niu N, Batzler AJ, Jenkins GD, Abo RP, Li L, Cunningham JM, Sun Z, Yang P, Wang L
- Issue date: 2011 Sep 1
- Retrospective analysis of satraplatin in patients with metastatic urothelial cancer refractory to standard platinum-based chemotherapy.
- Authors: Galsky MD, Seng S, Camacho LH, Chiorean EG, Mulkerin D, Hong DS, Oh WK, Bajorin DF
- Issue date: 2011 Sep
- Polymorphisms in XRCC1 and XPG and response to platinum-based chemotherapy in advanced non-small cell lung cancer patients.
- Authors: Sun X, Li F, Sun N, Shukui Q, Baoan C, Jifeng F, Lu C, Zuhong L, Hongyan C, YuanDong C, Jiazhong J, Yingfeng Z
- Issue date: 2009 Aug