AffiliationKilbrin House, Wellington Road, Cork. email@example.com
Health Services Accessibility
Insurance Claim Reporting
MetadataShow full item record
CitationDentists in the DTSS between July 2007 and July 2008., 54 (6):271-3 J Ir Dent Assoc
PublisherJournal of the Irish Dental Association
JournalJournal of the Irish Dental Association
AbstractThe trend in the number of contracting dentists was a poor indicator of the trend in availability of services to medical card holders. A better approach would be to count the number of 'active' contractors, in conjunction with their geographic spread and medical card holder density.
- Results of a peer review process: the distribution of codes by examining dentists in the Republic of Ireland 2006-2007.
- Authors: Lynch L
- Issue date: 2009 Feb-Mar
- Access to dental services in Scotland: an analysis of dentist-population ratios.
- Authors: Newton JT, Williams AC, Bower EJ
- Issue date: 2008 Feb 9
- Factors influencing the career aspirations and preferred modes of working in recent dental graduates in Wales.
- Authors: Davies L, Thomas DR, Sandham SJ, Treasure ET, Chestnutt IG
- Issue date: 2008 Oct
- [Immigration of dentists and its effects on the dental profession in Hungary].
- Authors: Balázs P
- Issue date: 2005 Oct
- Geographic distribution of private dentists in Hong Kong in 1989 and 1998.
- Authors: Lo EC, Wong MC
- Issue date: 1999 Feb 27