AffiliationDepartment of Anaesthesia and Intensive Care Medicine, Cork University Hospital and University College Cork, Ireland; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationUltrasound guided supraclavicular block. 2013, 15 (3):224-9 Med Ultrason
AbstractUltrasound guided regional anaesthesia is becoming increasingly popular. The supraclavicular block has been transformed by ultrasound guidance into a potentially safe superficial block. We reviewed the techniques of performing supraclavicular block with special focus on ultrasound guidance.
- Ultrasound-guided supraclavicular vs infraclavicular brachial plexus blocks in children.
- Authors: De José María B, Banús E, Navarro Egea M, Serrano S, Perelló M, Mabrok M
- Issue date: 2008 Sep
- [Should we follow a specific procedure for ultrasound-guided regional anaesthesia? Evidence-basis for ultrasound-guided single-shot procedures].
- Authors: Aveline C
- Issue date: 2012 Sep
- Ultrasound-guided supraclavicular brachial plexus block in upper limb surgery: outcomes and patient satisfaction.
- Authors: Gamo K, Kuriyama K, Higuchi H, Uesugi A, Nakase T, Hamada M, Kawai H
- Issue date: 2014 Jun
- Supraclavicular brachial plexus blocks: review and current practice.
- Authors: Vermeylen K, Engelen S, Sermeus L, Soetens F, Van de Velde M
- Issue date: 2012
- A randomized trial of ultrasound-guided brachial plexus anaesthesia in upper limb surgery.
- Authors: Soeding PE, Sha S, Royse CE, Marks P, Hoy G, Royse AG
- Issue date: 2005 Dec