The reliability of foetal blood sampling as a test of foetal acidosis in labour.
AffiliationAcademic Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Coombe Women & Infants University Hospital & Trinity College, University of Dublin, Dublin 8, Ireland.
Obstetric Labor Complications
Reproducibility of Results
MetadataShow full item record
CitationThe reliability of foetal blood sampling as a test of foetal acidosis in labour. 2013, 167 (2):142-5 Eur. J. Obstet. Gynecol. Reprod. Biol.
JournalEuropean journal of obstetrics, gynecology, and reproductive biology
AbstractTo establish whether foetal blood sampling for pH is a reliable test of foetal acidosis in labour by comparing paired foetal blood samples taken at a single procedure.
- [Fetal scalp blood sampling for pH and lactate measurement during labour].
- Authors: Carbonne B, Nguyen A
- Issue date: 2008 Feb
- Prevention of cerebral palsy during labour: role of foetal lactate.
- Authors: Borruto F, Comparetto C, Treisser A
- Issue date: 2008 Jul
- Foetal scalp blood sampling during labour for pH and lactate measurements.
- Authors: Carbonne B, Pons K, Maisonneuve E
- Issue date: 2016 Jan
- Short-term neonatal outcome in diabetic versus non-diabetic pregnancies complicated by non-reassuring foetal heart rate tracings.
- Authors: Reif P, Panzitt T, Moser F, Resch B, Haas J, Lang U
- Issue date: 2013 Oct
- Fetal scalp pH and ST analysis of the fetal ECG as an adjunct to cardiotocography to predict fetal acidosis in labor--a multi-center, case controlled study.
- Authors: Norén H, Luttkus AK, Stupin JH, Blad S, Arulkumaran S, Erkkola R, Luzietti R, Visser GH, Yli B, Rosén KG
- Issue date: 2007