Peri-operative troponin monitoring using a prototype high-sensitivity cardiac troponin I (hs-cTnI) assay: comparisons with hs-cTnT and contemporary cTnI assays.
AffiliationDepartment of Clinical Biochemistry and Diagnostic Endocrinology, Mater Misericordiae University Hospital, Dublin, Republic of Ireland.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationPeri-operative troponin monitoring using a prototype high-sensitivity cardiac troponin I (hs-cTnI) assay: comparisons with hs-cTnT and contemporary cTnI assays. 2013: Ann. Clin. Biochem.
JournalAnnals of clinical biochemistry
AbstractNon-cardiac surgery is associated with major vascular complications and higher incidences of elevated plasma troponin (cTn) concentration. Goal-directed therapy (GDT) is a stroke volume (SV)-guided approach to intravenous (IV) fluid therapy that improves tissue perfusion, oxygenation and reduces post-operative complications. In patients undergoing major gastro-intestinal surgery, we compared high sensitive and contemporary troponin assays and correlated results with patient outcome.
- Sensitive troponin assays and N-terminal pro-B-type natriuretic peptide in acute coronary syndrome: prediction of significant coronary lesions and long-term prognosis.
- Authors: Gravning J, Smedsrud MK, Omland T, Eek C, Skulstad H, Aaberge L, Bendz B, Kjekshus J, Mørkrid L, Edvardsen T
- Issue date: 2013 May
- Cardiovascular risk stratification in hemodialysis patients in the era of highly sensitive troponins: should we choose between hs-troponin I and hs-troponin T?
- Authors: Bargnoux AS, Kuster N, Patrier L, Dupuy AM, Tachon G, Maurice F, Badaoui B, Chalabi L, Badiou S, Deleuze S, Leray-Moragues H, Morena M, Canaud B, Cristol JP
- Issue date: 2016 Apr
- Reference values of galectin-3 and cardiac troponins derived from a single cohort of healthy blood donors.
- Authors: Mueller T, Egger M, Leitner I, Gabriel C, Haltmayer M, Dieplinger B
- Issue date: 2016 May 1
- Gender-specific reference values for high-sensitivity cardiac troponin T and I in well-phenotyped healthy individuals and validity of high-sensitivity assay designation.
- Authors: Giannitsis E, Mueller-Hennessen M, Zeller T, Schuebler A, Aurich M, Biener M, Vafaie M, Stoyanov KM, Ochs M, Riffel J, Mereles D, Blankenberg S, Katus HA
- Issue date: 2020 Apr
- 5th generation cardiac troponin I and T assays in clinical routine - A head-to-head comparison with data from the Linz troponin (LITROP) study.
- Authors: Mueller T, Egger M, Peer E, Dieplinger B
- Issue date: 2018 Oct