AuthorsConnaughton, D M
Conlon, P J
AffiliationDepartment of Nephrology, Beaumont Hospital, Dublin 9, Ireland. firstname.lastname@example.org
Health Services Accessibility
Kidney Failure, Chronic
Patient Education as Topic
MetadataShow full item record
CitationHome haemodialysis in Ireland. 2013, 182 (1):91-6 Ir J Med Sci
JournalIrish journal of medical science
AbstractA home haemodialysis programme (HHD) was established in Ireland in 2009 following studies suggesting better outcomes and a survival advantage when compared to conventional in-centre dialysis.
- Home haemodialysis in Ireland.
- Authors: Kennedy C, Connaughton DM, Murray S, Ormond J, Butler A, Phelan E, Young J, Durack L, Flavin J, O'Grady M, O'Kelly P, Lavin P, Leavey S, Lappin D, Giblin L, Casserly L, Plant WD, Conlon PJ
- Issue date: 2018 Apr 1
- Technique survival in home haemodialysis: a composite success rate and its risk predictors in a prospective longitudinal cohort from a tertiary renal network programme.
- Authors: Jayanti A, Nikam M, Ebah L, Dutton G, Morris J, Mitra S
- Issue date: 2013 Oct
- Outcome of home haemodialysis patients: a case-cohort study.
- Authors: Saner E, Nitsch D, Descoeudres C, Frey FJ, Uehlinger DE
- Issue date: 2005 Mar
- An international feasibility study of home haemodialysis in older patients.
- Authors: Cornelis T, Tennankore KK, Goffin E, Rauta V, Honkanen E, Őzyilmaz A, Thanaraj V, Jayanti A, Mitra S, van der Sande FM, Kooman JP, Chan CT
- Issue date: 2014 Dec
- Patterns of hospitalisation before and following initiation of haemodialysis: a 5 year single centre study.
- Authors: Quinn MP, Cardwell CR, Rainey A, McNamee PT, Kee F, Maxwell AP, Fogarty DG, Courtney AE
- Issue date: 2011 Jun