Evaluation of the patient generated index as a measure of quality-of-life in people with severe traumatic brain injury.
AffiliationSchool of Psychology, National University of Ireland, Galway, Ireland. email@example.com
Meta-Analysis as Topic
Quality of Life
Reproducibility of Results
Sickness Impact Profile
MetadataShow full item record
CitationEvaluation of the patient generated index as a measure of quality-of-life in people with severe traumatic brain injury. 2013, 27 (3):273-80 Brain Inj
JournalBrain injury : [BI]
AbstractQuality-of-life (QoL) measures may be useful in quantifying the personal impact of an acquired brain injury and as an indicator of the effectiveness of service provision. This study investigated the validity of the patient generated index (PGI) as a measure of QoL with a sample of adults who had sustained a severe traumatic brain injury.
- Health services needs and quality of life assessment of individuals with brain injuries: a pilot cross-sectional study.
- Authors: Man DW, Lee EW, Tong EC, Yip SC, Lui WF, Lam CS
- Issue date: 2004 Jun
- Efficacy of leisure intervention groups in rehabilitation of people with an acquired brain injury.
- Authors: Mitchell EJ, Veitch C, Passey M
- Issue date: 2014
- The impact of self-awareness and depression on subjective reports of memory, quality-of-life and satisfaction with life following TBI.
- Authors: Goverover Y, Chiaravalloti N
- Issue date: 2014
- Self-awareness and neurobehavioral outcomes, 5 years or more after moderate to severe brain injury.
- Authors: Kelley E, Sullivan C, Loughlin JK, Hutson L, Dahdah MN, Long MK, Schwab KA, Poole JH
- Issue date: 2014 Mar-Apr
- Quality of life in adults with an intellectual disability: the Evaluation of Quality of Life Instrument.
- Authors: Nota L, Soresi S, Perry J
- Issue date: 2006 May