AffiliationDepartment of Cardiology, Waterford Regional Hospital, Waterford, Ireland. email@example.com
MeSHAcute Coronary Syndrome
Emergency Service, Hospital
Length of Stay
MetadataShow full item record
CitationCost burden of non-specific chest pain admissions. 2013, 182 (1):57-61 Ir J Med Sci
JournalIrish journal of medical science
AbstractNon-cardiac aetiologies are common among patients presenting with chest pain.
- Chest pain unit using thrombolysis in myocardial infarction score risk stratification: an impact on the length of stay and cost savings.
- Authors: Shah PP, Gupta N, Sharma A, Bhargava RK, Bajaj S, Mittal V, Johnson C, Shamoon F, Bikkina M
- Issue date: 2012 Dec
- Stress cardiac magnetic resonance imaging with observation unit care reduces cost for patients with emergent chest pain: a randomized trial.
- Authors: Miller CD, Hwang W, Hoekstra JW, Case D, Lefebvre C, Blumstein H, Hiestand B, Diercks DB, Hamilton CA, Harper EN, Hundley WG
- Issue date: 2010 Sep
- Costs of an emergency department-based accelerated diagnostic protocol vs hospitalization in patients with chest pain: a randomized controlled trial.
- Authors: Roberts RR, Zalenski RJ, Mensah EK, Rydman RJ, Ciavarella G, Gussow L, Das K, Kampe LM, Dickover B, McDermott MF, Hart A, Straus HE, Murphy DG, Rao R
- Issue date: 1997 Nov 26
- The financial burden of emergency department congestion and hospital crowding for chest pain patients awaiting admission.
- Authors: Bayley MD, Schwartz JS, Shofer FS, Weiner M, Sites FD, Traber KB, Hollander JE
- Issue date: 2005 Feb
- Novel Emergency Department Risk Score Discriminates Acute Coronary Syndrome Among Chest Pain Patients With Known Coronary Artery Disease.
- Authors: Crim MT, Berkowitz SA, Saheed M, Miller J, Deutschendorf A, Gerstenblith G, Hill P, Korley FK
- Issue date: 2016 Dec