AffiliationDepartment of Cardiology, Waterford Regional Hospital, Waterford, Ireland. firstname.lastname@example.org
MeSHAcute Coronary Syndrome
Emergency Service, Hospital
Length of Stay
MetadataShow full item record
CitationCost burden of non-specific chest pain admissions. 2013, 182 (1):57-61 Ir J Med Sci
JournalIrish journal of medical science
AbstractNon-cardiac aetiologies are common among patients presenting with chest pain.
- Chest pain unit using thrombolysis in myocardial infarction score risk stratification: an impact on the length of stay and cost savings.
- Authors: Shah PP, Gupta N, Sharma A, Bhargava RK, Bajaj S, Mittal V, Johnson C, Shamoon F, Bikkina M
- Issue date: 2012 Dec
- Stress cardiac magnetic resonance imaging with observation unit care reduces cost for patients with emergent chest pain: a randomized trial.
- Authors: Miller CD, Hwang W, Hoekstra JW, Case D, Lefebvre C, Blumstein H, Hiestand B, Diercks DB, Hamilton CA, Harper EN, Hundley WG
- Issue date: 2010 Sep
- Costs of an emergency department-based accelerated diagnostic protocol vs hospitalization in patients with chest pain: a randomized controlled trial.
- Authors: Roberts RR, Zalenski RJ, Mensah EK, Rydman RJ, Ciavarella G, Gussow L, Das K, Kampe LM, Dickover B, McDermott MF, Hart A, Straus HE, Murphy DG, Rao R
- Issue date: 1997 Nov 26
- Novel Emergency Department Risk Score Discriminates Acute Coronary Syndrome Among Chest Pain Patients With Known Coronary Artery Disease.
- Authors: Crim MT, Berkowitz SA, Saheed M, Miller J, Deutschendorf A, Gerstenblith G, Hill P, Korley FK
- Issue date: 2016 Dec
- An economic analysis of an aggressive diagnostic strategy with single photon emission computed tomography myocardial perfusion imaging and early exercise stress testing in emergency department patients who present with chest pain but nondiagnostic electrocardiograms: results from a randomized trial.
- Authors: Stowers SA, Eisenstein EL, Th Wackers FJ, Berman DS, Blackshear JL, Jones AD Jr, Szymanski TJ Jr, Lam LC, Simons TA, Natale D, Paige KA, Wagner GS
- Issue date: 2000 Jan