AffiliationCluain Mhuire Community Mental Health Service, Dublin, Ireland. email@example.com
KeywordsMENTAL HEALTH SERVICES
Health Knowledge, Attitudes, Practice
MetadataShow full item record
CitationTeaching recovery to medical students. 2013, 36 (1):35-41 Psychiatr Rehabil J
JournalPsychiatric rehabilitation journal
AbstractThe recovery teaching program was associated with increased knowledge of recovery principles and more positive attitudes toward mental illness. Psychiatric clinical placements for medical students should include an explicit recovery focus.
- Teaching undergraduate psychiatry in primary care: the impact on student learning and attitudes.
- Authors: Walters K, Raven P, Rosenthal J, Russell J, Humphrey C, Buszewicz M
- Issue date: 2007 Jan
- What Do Final Year Medical Students Understand by the Concept of Recovery? A Descriptive Qualitative Study.
- Authors: Newton-Howes G, Beverley G, Ellis PM, Gordon S, Levack W
- Issue date: 2018 Jun
- Changing the attitudes of 'tomorrow's doctors' towards mental illness and psychiatry: a comparison of two teaching methods.
- Authors: Singh SP, Baxter H, Standen P, Duggan C
- Issue date: 1998 Mar
- The attitudes of 'tomorrow's doctors' towards mental illness and psychiatry: changes during the final undergraduate year.
- Authors: Baxter H, Singh SP, Standen P, Duggan C
- Issue date: 2001 Apr
- Attitudes of 'tomorrow's doctors' towards psychiatry and mental illness.
- Authors: Tharyan P, John T, Tharyan A, Braganza D
- Issue date: 2001 Nov-Dec