AffiliationNational Maternity Hospital and UCD Obstetrics and Gynaecology, School of Medicine and Medical Science, University College Dublin, National Maternity Hospital, Dublin, Ireland. email@example.com
Intracranial Hemorrhage, Traumatic
MetadataShow full item record
CitationMode of delivery at term and adverse neonatal outcomes. 2013, 121 (1):122-8 Obstet Gynecol
JournalObstetrics and gynecology
AbstractTo determine the relationship between mode of delivery and serious adverse neonatal outcomes in term, singleton, cephalic neonates.
- Neonatal and Maternal Short-Term Outcome Parameters in Instrument-Assisted Vaginal Delivery Compared to Second Stage Cesarean Section in Labour: A Retrospective 11-Year Analysis.
- Authors: Polkowski M, Kuehnle E, Schippert C, Kundu S, Hillemanns P, Staboulidou I
- Issue date: 2018
- Evaluation of delivery options for second-stage events.
- Authors: Bailit JL, Grobman WA, Rice MM, Wapner RJ, Reddy UM, Varner MW, Thorp JM Jr, Caritis SN, Iams JD, Saade G, Rouse DJ, Tolosa JE, Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development Maternal-Fetal Medicine Units Network.
- Issue date: 2016 May
- Increasing rates of operative vaginal delivery across two decades: accompanying outcomes and instrument preferences.
- Authors: Hehir MP, Reidy FR, Wilkinson MN, Mahony R
- Issue date: 2013 Nov
- Maternal and Neonatal Morbidity After Attempted Operative Vaginal Delivery According to Fetal Head Station.
- Authors: Ducarme G, Hamel JF, Bouet PE, Legendre G, Vandenbroucke L, Sentilhes L
- Issue date: 2015 Sep
- Immediate maternal and neonatal effects of forceps and vacuum-assisted deliveries.
- Authors: Johnson JH, Figueroa R, Garry D, Elimian A, Maulik D
- Issue date: 2004 Mar