MeSHAttitude of Health Personnel
Delivery of Health Care
Regional Medical Programs
MetadataShow full item record
CitationRegionalisation and neonatal networks., 105 (7):249 Ir Med J
PublisherIrish Medical Journal
JournalIrish medical journal
- [Thoughts on regional networks of established urologists in the example of the Düsseldorf Regional Urologists' Network (UND)].
- Authors: Rulf W
- Issue date: 2004 Jan
- [Networks and channels in perinatology. Definitions, typology and enterprises].
- Authors: Naiditch M, Bremond M
- Issue date: 1998 Dec
- [Senegal: regionalization, a spring-board for health].
- Authors: Mane I, Gaye AB
- Issue date: 1997
- [Health care services and regional development, a medicometric approach].
- Authors: Périat M, Bailly A
- Issue date: 2002 Nov
- [The initial results of organizing epidemiological health surveillance in the transition to the territorial principle of medical support for the troops].
- Authors: Sibilev VI, Vorontsov AF, Plitkin VA
- Issue date: 1996 Oct