AffiliationUCD Centre for Human Reproduction, Coombe Women and Infants University Hospital, Dublin, Ireland. email@example.com
Body Mass Index
MetadataShow full item record
CitationCorrelation between birth weight and maternal body composition. 2013, 121 (1):46-50 Obstet Gynecol
JournalObstetrics and gynecology
AbstractTo estimate which maternal body composition parameters measured using multifrequency segmental bioelectric impedance analysis in the first trimester of pregnancy are predictors of increased birth weight.
- The influence of maternal body composition on birth weight.
- Authors: Farah N, Stuart B, Donnelly V, Kennelly MM, Turner MJ
- Issue date: 2011 Jul
- Relation between maternal body composition and birth weight.
- Authors: Sanin Aguirre LH, Reza-López S, Levario-Carrillo M
- Issue date: 2004
- [Factors relevant to newborn birth weight in pregnancy complicated with abnormal glucose metabolism].
- Authors: Yang YD, Zhai GR, Yang HX
- Issue date: 2010 Sep
- Effect of maternal metabolism on fetal growth and body composition.
- Authors: Catalano PM, Thomas AJ, Huston LP, Fung CM
- Issue date: 1998 Aug
- Greater maternal weight gain during pregnancy predicts a large but lean fetal phenotype: a prospective cohort study.
- Authors: Hure AJ, Collins CE, Giles WB, Paul JW, Smith R
- Issue date: 2012 Oct