AffiliationUCD Centre for Human Reproduction, Coombe Women and Infants University Hospital, Dublin, Ireland. firstname.lastname@example.org
Body Mass Index
MetadataShow full item record
CitationCorrelation between birth weight and maternal body composition. 2013, 121 (1):46-50 Obstet Gynecol
JournalObstetrics and gynecology
AbstractTo estimate which maternal body composition parameters measured using multifrequency segmental bioelectric impedance analysis in the first trimester of pregnancy are predictors of increased birth weight.
- Maternal fat free mass during pregnancy is associated with birth weight.
- Authors: Wang Y, Mao J, Wang W, Qiou J, Yang L, Chen S
- Issue date: 2017 Mar 28
- The influence of maternal body composition on birth weight.
- Authors: Farah N, Stuart B, Donnelly V, Kennelly MM, Turner MJ
- Issue date: 2011 Jul
- Relation between maternal body composition and birth weight.
- Authors: Sanin Aguirre LH, Reza-López S, Levario-Carrillo M
- Issue date: 2004
- [Factors relevant to newborn birth weight in pregnancy complicated with abnormal glucose metabolism].
- Authors: Yang YD, Zhai GR, Yang HX
- Issue date: 2010 Sep
- Maternal fat mass at mid-pregnancy and birth weight in Brazilian women.
- Authors: Toro-Ramos T, Sichieri R, Hoffman DJ
- Issue date: 2016 May