High prevalence of psoriatic arthritis in patients with severe psoriasis with suboptimal performance of screening questionnaires.
AffiliationDepartment of Rheumatology, St Vincent's University Hospital, Elm Park, Dublin, 4, Ireland.
Predictive Value of Tests
Reproducibility of Results
Sensitivity and Specificity
Severity of Illness Index
MetadataShow full item record
CitationHigh prevalence of psoriatic arthritis in patients with severe psoriasis with suboptimal performance of screening questionnaires. 2013, 72 (5):736-40 Ann. Rheum. Dis.
JournalAnnals of the rheumatic diseases
AbstractThe objectives of this study were to: (1) assess the prevalence of psoriatic arthritis (PsA) among Psoriasis (Ps) patients attending dermatology clinics; (2) identify clinical predictors of the development of PsA; and (3) compare the performance of three PsA screening questionnaires: Psoriatic Arthritis Screening and Evaluation (PASE), Psoriasis Epidemiology Screening Tool (PEST) and Toronto Psoriatic Arthritis Screening (ToPAS).
- Comparative performance of psoriatic arthritis screening tools in patients with psoriasis in European/North American dermatology clinics.
- Authors: Mease PJ, Gladman DD, Helliwell P, Khraishi MM, Fuiman J, Bananis E, Alvarez D
- Issue date: 2014 Oct
- Comparison of four validated psoriatic arthritis screening tools in diagnosing psoriatic arthritis in patients with psoriasis (COMPAQ Study).
- Authors: Mishra S, Kancharla H, Dogra S, Sharma A
- Issue date: 2017 Mar
- Comparison of three screening tools to detect psoriatic arthritis in patients with psoriasis (CONTEST study).
- Authors: Coates LC, Aslam T, Al Balushi F, Burden AD, Burden-Teh E, Caperon AR, Cerio R, Chattopadhyay C, Chinoy H, Goodfield MJ, Kay L, Kelly S, Kirkham BW, Lovell CR, Marzo-Ortega H, McHugh N, Murphy R, Reynolds NJ, Smith CH, Stewart EJ, Warren RB, Waxman R, Wilson HE, Helliwell PS
- Issue date: 2013 Apr
- Assessment of four screening tools and retrieval of key questions to detect undiagnosed psoriatic arthritis in Chinese patients with psoriasis: A multicenter study.
- Authors: Cui R, Chen M, Li X, Wang Q, Tong Q, Zhang H, Chen Z, Tao YL, Bi XL, Deng H, Yuan DF, He DY, Ding YF, Dai SM
- Issue date: 2022 Jun
- Evaluating the Persian versions of two psoriatic arthritis screening questionnaires early arthritis for psoriatic patients questionnaire (EARP) and psoriasis epidemiology screening tool (PEST) in Iranian psoriatic patients.
- Authors: Lajevardi V, Ghodsi SZ, Shafiei M, Teimourpour A, Etesami I
- Issue date: 2021 Feb 26