Family planning and inflammatory bowel disease: the patient and the practitioner.
AffiliationDepartment of Surgery, Kerry General Hospital Tralee, Co Kerry, Ireland. email@example.com
Family Planning Services
Health Knowledge, Attitudes, Practice
Physician's Practice Patterns
Referral and Consultation
MetadataShow full item record
CitationFamily planning and inflammatory bowel disease: the patient and the practitioner. 2013, 30 (1):64-8 Fam Pract
AbstractPatients with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) are commonly in their child-bearing years. Maintainance medication, as recommended by international guidelines, is an emotive topic and an anxiety source. This study measures the awareness of patients and primary practitioners of the issues involved.
- Fear and fertility in inflammatory bowel disease: a mismatch of perception and reality affects family planning decisions.
- Authors: Mountifield R, Bampton P, Prosser R, Muller K, Andrews JM
- Issue date: 2009 May
- A survey of current practice of venous thromboembolism prophylaxis in hospitalized inflammatory bowel disease patients in the United States.
- Authors: Tinsley A, Naymagon S, Trindade AJ, Sachar DB, Sands BE, Ullman TA
- Issue date: 2013 Jan
- Perceptions of medication safety among patients with inflammatory bowel disease.
- Authors: Cullen G, Donnellan F, Long S, Forry M, Murray FE
- Issue date: 2010 Sep
- A national survey on the patterns of treatment of inflammatory bowel disease in Canada.
- Authors: Hilsden RJ, Verhoef MJ, Best A, Pocobelli G
- Issue date: 2003 Jun 5
- Asian perspectives in the management of inflammatory bowel disease: findings from a recent survey.
- Authors: Sung JJ, Kamm MA, Marteau P
- Issue date: 2010 Jan