Serial fetal abdominal circumference measurements in predicting normal birth weight in gestational diabetes mellitus.
AffiliationDublin Diabetes in Pregnancy Centre, Mater Misericordiae University Hospital, Dublin 7, Ireland.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationSerial fetal abdominal circumference measurements in predicting normal birth weight in gestational diabetes mellitus. 2013: Eur. J. Obstet. Gynecol. Reprod. Biol.
JournalEuropean journal of obstetrics, gynecology, and reproductive biology
AbstractTo construct a clinical management matrix using serial fetal abdominal circumference measurements (ACMs) that will predict normal birth weight in pregnancies complicated by gestational diabetes (GDM) and reduce unnecessary ultrasound examination in women with GDM.
- Third trimester abdominal circumference, estimated fetal weight and uterine artery doppler for the identification of newborns small and large for gestational age.
- Authors: Di Lorenzo G, Monasta L, Ceccarello M, Cecotti V, D'Ottavio G
- Issue date: 2013 Feb
- Metabolic syndrome in childhood: association with birth weight, maternal obesity, and gestational diabetes mellitus.
- Authors: Boney CM, Verma A, Tucker R, Vohr BR
- Issue date: 2005 Mar
- Use of glargine in pregnant women with type 1 diabetes mellitus: a case-control study.
- Authors: Imbergamo MP, Amato MC, Sciortino G, Gambina M, Accidenti M, Criscimanna A, Giordano C, Galluzzo A
- Issue date: 2008 Aug
- Determinants of fetal growth at different periods of pregnancies complicated by gestational diabetes mellitus or impaired glucose tolerance.
- Authors: Schaefer-Graf UM, Kjos SL, Kilavuz O, Plagemann A, Brauer M, Dudenhausen JW, Vetter K
- Issue date: 2003 Jan
- How many sonograms are needed to reliably predict the absence of fetal overgrowth in gestational diabetes mellitus pregnancies?
- Authors: Schaefer-Graf UM, Wendt L, Sacks DA, Kilavuz Ö, Gaber B, Metzner S, Vetter K, Abou-Dakn M
- Issue date: 2011 Jan