Who's talking about breast cancer? Analysis of daily breast cancer posts on the internet.
AuthorsQuinn, Edel M
Corrigan, Mark A
McHugh, Seamus M
Hill, Arnold D
Redmond, Henry Paul
AffiliationDepartment of Academic Surgery, Cork University Hospital, Wilton, Cork, Ireland. firstname.lastname@example.org
Consumer Health Information
MetadataShow full item record
CitationWho's talking about breast cancer? Analysis of daily breast cancer posts on the internet. 2013, 22 (1):24-7 Breast
JournalBreast (Edinburgh, Scotland)
AbstractBreast cancer is the cancer most commonly searched for on the internet. Our aim was to assess daily new breast cancer related posting on the internet.
- What nurses are talking about: content and community within a nursing online forum.
- Authors: Abrahamson K, Fox R, Anderson JG
- Issue date: 2013
- Breast cancer information on the internet: analysis of accessibility and accuracy.
- Authors: Quinn EM, Corrigan MA, McHugh SM, Murphy D, O'Mullane J, Hill AD, Redmond HP
- Issue date: 2012 Aug
- Functional health literacy and cancer care conversations in online forums for retired persons.
- Authors: Donelle L, Hoffman-Goetz L
- Issue date: 2009 Jan
- Examining the medical blogosphere: an online survey of medical bloggers.
- Authors: Kovic I, Lulic I, Brumini G
- Issue date: 2008 Sep 23
- Comparison of social support content within online communities for high- and low-survival-rate cancers.
- Authors: Buis LR, Whitten P
- Issue date: 2011 Aug