Elective surgery: a comparison of in-patient versus day surgery practices in Ireland.
AffiliationDepartment of Surgery, Connolly Hospital Blanchardstown, Blanchardstown, Dublin 15, Ireland. firstname.lastname@example.org
Ambulatory Surgical Procedures
Delivery of Health Care
Length of Stay
Surgical Procedures, Elective
MetadataShow full item record
CitationElective surgery: a comparison of in-patient versus day surgery practices in Ireland. 2013, 182 (2):267-75 Ir J Med Sci
JournalIrish journal of medical science
AbstractCurrently, there is a paucity of research which has assessed practices at the point of care for day surgery patient.
- Pre-operative testing for pregnancy in Dublin day surgery units.
- Authors: Wong LF, Wingfield M
- Issue date: 2013 Jun
- Elective ambulatory surgical care in Ireland-why it needs to be better coded, classified and managed.
- Authors: Keane F, Hammond L, Kelliher G, Mealy K
- Issue date: 2018 Aug
- Is the use of minimally invasive fusion technologies associated with improved outcomes after elective interbody lumbar fusion? Analysis of a nationwide prospective patient-reported outcomes registry.
- Authors: McGirt MJ, Parker SL, Mummaneni P, Knightly J, Pfortmiller D, Foley K, Asher AL
- Issue date: 2017 Jul
- Factors associated with prolonged length of stay for elective hepatobiliary and neurosurgery patients: a retrospective medical record review.
- Authors: Lee SY, Lee SH, Tan JHH, Foo HSL, Phan PH, Kow AWC, Lwin S, Seah PMY, Mordiffi SZ
- Issue date: 2018 Jan 5
- Variability in elective day-surgery rates between Belgian hospitals - Analyses of administrative data explained by surgical experts.
- Authors: Leroy R, Camberlin C, Lefèvre M, Van den Heede K, Van de Voorde C, Beguin C
- Issue date: 2017 Sep